Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 06:41 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 12th August.

Good morning everyone, not so nice this morning. Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok.

Lynn, hope you are feeling better today, take care.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2018, 07:22 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Thank you Moyra we are feeling a lot better thank you than we have been.

Wet here today to and cooler which is nice. Hope the skies clear for later for the Perseid (sp) showers. Not a clear sky last night to see them.

Loads of bits of papers to sign today to get back to agent tomorrow to get over to solicitor as soon as.
Clean up the uncomfortable sofa bed we have only used a handful of times while mark lived here and Joel was here and Michael and Maca came to stay Gorden and I use to sleep on it. Now in the conservatory taking up room certainly will not fit in the bungalow if it all goes ahead. Plus a king size wooden bed frame and Michael's weight bench if we can find the fixture and fittings to go on our local buy, sell, swap it site. if we cannot find the bits for the weight bench we will stick it out the front as scrap. Sure the gypsies will take it for the metal.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 08:48 AM
Morning all

Totally enjoying my shorter working week but need to get a routine I think or a master plan together but difficult as Mom been back in bed since Thursday with bowel infection; she has diviculitis and it flares up angrier these days but could be because Mom is older and slightly less robust.

Anyhow improvement now and got up yesterday evening for dinner albeit soup.

Haveing a think about moving the kitchen around the understairs cupboard in the kitchen was taken out years ago but really considering putting it back in have other options but my main aim is a change is as good as a rest......

No plans for today it raining on and off here but I miss the sunshine.Not the heat
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Awww Kazz, I do hope your mum feels a lot better soon and glad you are enjoying your shorter hours..mum and dad have a Monday off now
Lynn, lots to be getting on with for you then
Morning Moyra
Started deags on probiotic tablets, she is still on antibiotics and so far things seem good, time will tell if this has sorted her out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Hope mum soon feels better Kazz. How about making a pantry out of the under stairs space if it's big enough.
griff fingers crossed the prebiotics continue work.

Well trying to find the motivation to sort anything now we are back from our walk with Dillon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Lol...my motivation left me ages ago, will have to put some proper clothes on and take the poochies out, haven't dared take them with deags being bad but I think she should be o.k now
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2018, 10:06 AM

It has come from Asia via America to us. first spotted it 2004 and is destroying our own native ladybirds.

Seen for first time here this morning on our runner bean

our native nine spot

plants
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Ewwww, I feel really bad but I do kill them
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope mum soon feels better Kazz. How about making a pantry out of the under stairs space if it's big enough.
griff fingers crossed the prebiotics continue work.

Well trying to find the motivation to sort anything now we are back from our walk with Dillon.
Yeap its big enough and it is sort of a plan; have a couple in the back of my mind. Just eed to work out I like the idea of a walk in pantry but also the idea of a chuck it in cupboard....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

It has come from Asia via America to us. first spotted it 2004 and is destroying our own native ladybirds.

Seen for first time here this morning on our runner bean

our native nine spot

plants
Woah thats terrible where have they managed to get to and is there a hotline/updae page where you can let people know where they are so to speak? like ladybird watch

How is it destroying our ladybirds?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >