Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 06:12 AM

Dogsey Daily chat 23rd July 2018

Morning all, Sometimes when I open this thread it is the only way I remember what day it is let alone date. bg!! Where does the time go to? Just wish it would rain then we would know it was summertime. Anyway good luck today Griff. Lynn hope you are feeling better. Everyone else have a good day and try to keep cool. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 06:44 AM
Thanks Brenda, got 3hours sleep...was worrying about oversleeping and missing her sedatives...got 3in, one came back out so popped that back in and she is snoozing in her crate, I will get up at 8, get dressed, pop her out for her business and head off
I would like it to rain at night..it will be cooler then but I do love the warm and dry..you can actually make plans and no that you won't get drenched
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 07:13 AM
Good morning all, Griff and Dakota Good luck, hope it all goes well. I hope everyone else and their four legged friends are all well also.

Lynn, good luck with your viewings and I hope you feel better today. Good luck.

Have a good day everyone and keep cool, safe and of course well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Good morning all.

The very best of luck today Kelly. I hope all goes well at the vets and by this time tomorrow everything has settled well and truly down for you.

A change for us today. My sister and daughter are coming over and sometime this afternoon we are going to visit my brother and his wife for their last visit to their caravan. As usual, arrangements are chaotic and very like to change as the day goes on which doesn't suit the OH as he is one that likes to micro manage everything - it comes from his previous life as an engineer me thinks. Goodness only knows how Gary will manage the day, but we are not far from home if he needs to cut the day short. Dave can take him and I will stay with the family.

Poor Rosie is to be left at home today. She doesn't bother but it bothers me. The day is going to be far too hot to take her with us for the 5 or so hours they are here.

Have a lovely day all x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Thanks all..she is at the vets, my fave vet is operating and has explained how they are going to do it, she won't be able to have a buster collar because of where the wound is so that's me in for 10days then!
Chris, have an amazing day...to be fair I like to know what time I am doing stuff etc
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Quick question, anyone use a mobile and have an antivirus.. security type thing... preferably a free one?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, griff, Chris and all who follow.
Extremely hot here today again. Had a lovely evening with Paul and Beth last night.

griff wishing Kota all the best today and you of course.
Chris I am sure Rosie will be fine but I know exactly what you mean I feel the same about Dillon.
Especially leaving them home when it's so hot. We leave fans on etc., but you still worry.

Waiting for a call from an agent for viewing two bungalows Brandon and Thetford.
Got to chase up two online ones I left messages for last night via email.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Thanks Lynn, watch Victoria Derbyshire on catch-up.. there's a thing on down grading properties
Best of luck with the viewings today
Ahhh I thought it was estate agents downgrading.. it's not, my bad
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you enjoy your day Chris. Dont worry about Rosie she will be fine after all its not everyday you leave her for any length of time but we all worry when we do.

Hope Kota will soon be home with you Griff.

Good luck with getting viewings Lynn.

at Brenda and how she remembers what day and date - I have to look at my phone for that

Another hot day in store for us. Out early with Teazle who is now flat out across the door way in the breeze. Picked and frozen some more runner beans but that is all I have planned.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Morning Sue. Ha ha griff avoiding estate agents as much as possible I find myself shouting and with very little voice still it's a bit annoying I end up squeaking.
We have 3 viewings Weeting which i think will be to far from Mark and we have two in Brandon about 54 mins to Mark and just over 1/2 hour for the vet.

Still debating the Saturday house we have not gone tearing off to check if there are children running riot on the roads during holidays so although we liked it we obviously didn't like it that much. Let's see what today brings we are getting very near the dead line for throwing in the towel and giving up..
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >