Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 06:41 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 1st February

Good morning everyone

Sorry to read Mark had a prang but at least he is still able to drive the van and was unhurt. Hopefully fully repaired for little money.

Griff please do your chemo even if it makes you feel ill. You have managed for so long don't give in now. Hugs.

Hope the CCTV shows nothing untoward happening the night and that you had a good nights sleep June.

Another early start today. Still wet and damp feeling out there and that was only putting my nose out the door.
Nothing planned but I think Barry wants to take his car out to try the dash cam he put in yesterday so a coffee at a garden centre may be on the cards.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 07:00 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Sounds very wet here when the cars go past. Good start to February wet.

Thank you for all the nice thoughts re: Mark. I didn't have a very good night my head had all the worse scenarios going round in it.
griff I was thinking ebay to. Hoping he can get it bodged to get it to Essex for his friend his dad to take a look for him and do something with it.

Hope your chemo day is not to bad griff and that the headache is easing.
June hope the cctv that is now installed gave you a a better night.
Sue have fun at the garden centre and enjoy the coffee and hope the dashcam works.
They are beginning to sound like a good idea after Marks incident.
Harvey hope the back is feeling better and nice for Lara and Casey to meet up and have a play date with other dogs.
Moyra hope you are feeling well today.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 07:54 AM
Good morning Sue and Lynn and all to follow. Upset tummy have taken some Imodium. Sorry to hear about Mark's prang Lynn, glad he was not hurt and the vehicle is still drivable.

Sue, hope Barry gets on ok with his dash cam. Enjoy your lunch out.

June, hope everything did ok with the cctv last night and there was nothing recorded on there that shouldn't be.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Where is everyone today? I dropped Steve off at A & E this morning. He went to the docs yesterday with another cyst in his anus and the doctor just gave him cream however it got worse over night and was bleeding this morning hence the visit to A & E. However, apart from a phone call to say he was to see the surgeon I have heard nothing more. All rather worrying.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Afternoon Moyra worrying about Steve maybe it's a long wait we know how that can be.
Mark managed to thump the bumper on hard and he taped the wing mirror and got the car to Harlow no problems.
Hopefully his friend can sort the mirror today if only to tape it with gaffa tape which we didn't have so he used electrical tape and get it to stay where it's meant to be till it can be replaced.
He got stopped Welney way and asked if they could dip his diesel but there probe wouldn't go into his tank. Must of been a spate or red diesel thefts. Being an agricultural area it does happen.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 02:00 PM
afternoon all, flying visit!!! off to see Steve and Molly
Lynn, pleased mark made it o.k, hope the wing mirror holds up!
Moyra, i do hope Steve will get in touch, could you call the A&E dept? mind, they most likely won't say anything due to data protection
Sue, enjoy the coffee at the garden centre
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 02:37 PM
He phoned just after I posted that message and I went and picked him up from the hospital. The surgeon wanted to operate straight away but Steve persuaded him to put him on antibiotics but if it is no better by the weekend he has to go back.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Fingers crossed the ab's work.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Yes, he had two lots of penicillin previously which didn't last. But having it cut out doesn't mean he would be free of it. Still as you say fingers crossed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Doesn't sound at all pleasant Moyra.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >