View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

01-01-2013, 01:53 AM

Dogsey 2013 Black & Decker Steam Mop Giveaway - Is now live!

Hi Everyone

Well after lots of blood, sweat and late nights, our 2013 Black & Decker Steam Mop Giveaway is now live

What is the Steam Mop?

The Steam Mop uses ordinary tap water to get floors deep down clean, really fast. Chemical-free, it's both family and eco-friendly - and delivers hygienically clean results. No cleaning products are needed, just fill up the tank, plug it in and go. Dirt, scuffs and grime are steamed away, leaving no harsh fumes or detergent residue behind. The air is free from harmful toxins, and floors are safe for kids and pets to play on.

How does the competition work?

Every month, our super-smart computer picks a random 6 digit Lucky Number which is immediately displayed on our competition page for all to see. Once this is established, Dogsey members can obtain a unique, random 6 digit number each week. At the end of the month, the person with the number closest to that month's Lucky Number wins the prize!

To make things more exciting, every now and then we will announce special bonus days. These are days when you will be able to obtain a bonus entry into the competition. Some of these bonus entries will have a condition, such as first needing to make a post on the forum or post a photo that day. As long as you meet the criteria, you get your bonus entry

Bonus days will be announced by me in a new thread in any of the sections on the forum - so can can eye out for them!

How to enter

To enter, simply visit your Dogsey profile and click the link marked 'Get your weekly entry' at the top of the page. This will take you to your entry page where you can get your completely random six digit entry number.

If it's a bonus day - be sure to meet the criteria of the bonus day condition before clicking the bonus entry button!

Is that it?

If you win one, there's just one dead easy thing we'd like you to do. Once you've had a chance to use the Steam Mop, you'll just need to give us your feedback on it. Simple as that! Your views will not affect your prize - that's yours to keep.

For full details and terms please see the competition homepage: Dogsey Black & Decker Steam Mop Giveaway! If you have any questions, just ask.

Good luck... and Happy New Year - hopefully it will be a lucky one for at least 12 of you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Well done Azz, you must have worked really, really hard on this one, and I did laugh at what you'd written for the bonus!!! It's a really great idea and hopefully, I'll be one of the lucky 12, but then again, I never win anything
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well done Azz, you must have worked really, really hard on this one, and I did laugh at what you'd written for the bonus!!! It's a really great idea and hopefully, I'll be one of the lucky 12, but then again, I never win anything
Wondering re us overseas folk too IF we win...
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Well done Azz and Happy New Year to you.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 09:59 AM
So you get an idea for a competition, write a bit of code and da-daaa - job done! Simples! Only joking, very clever, well done!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2013, 01:36 PM
I have been looking at buying one of these for a while, so fingers crossed for ME
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Cheers Azz

That's me entered.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

01-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Glad you all like it - nice to see 61 entries already ...and it's only day one

Wonder how many entries we will get a month? I hope the server will be able to handle them all

Don't forget you can get an entry every week, and weeks are classed as Monday - Sunday, so most months will have 5 'weeks'

Don't forget to look out for Bonus entry days too... I just have to think of some weird and wonderful conditions

I have also made the banner image in the left hand column go to the competition homepage - so you can keep tabs on number of entries etc.

Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Wondering re us overseas folk too IF we win...
Unfortunately as these are UK appliances the competition is restricted to UK residents only, and delivery to Mainland UK. However I have asked our B&D rep for clarification and if there's any change I will post back in this thread to let you know
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Azz, I'm very impressed not sure how you do all this but it seems to work well and even I could make an entry and a 'bonus' entry

But I do know from a previous life that making something easy to do does not mean it's easy to set up. Hope it all goes well throught he year and looking forward to seeing the first winner, she (or he) will be so happy
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Ooh I like this idea!

Just got my entries in!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »