Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 05:22 PM

Dinas

Skye was the only dog entered, Teagan has had to be semi-retired to allsorts (lower jumps) as she's been crashing through jumps this year and DINAS doesn't have allsorts classes. Teagan did get to go to the trade stand and chose some liver treats for her birthday. Skye was just brilliant this week, Tuesday Skye came 9th in Agility (qualifier), she got 5 faults in her Jumping (only class she didn't get a place, except final), Wednesday she came 3rd in Jumping, 6th in Agility, Friday she came 11th in Jumping (quallifier), 5th in Agility (qualifier), Saturday she came 4th in Jumping, 6th in Agility (all these classes had 150 dogs in, 3 parts, so 450 dogs in grade 3), she got 128 points from the qualifiers and was 11th out of the 450 dogs, the top 30 go into the final on Sunday, unfortunately in the final she got eliminated as I sent her in the wrong end of the tunnel, my fault! She's been going so well this year, really come into her own.
I'll sort out pics from this week later.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Well done, that sounds like a real achievement with Skye.

Love the thought of Teagan going to choose her birthday treats from the trade stand
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done, that sounds like a real achievement with Skye.

Love the thought of Teagan going to choose her birthday treats from the trade stand
Thanks, they all had a nice holiday, Boomer and Bertie went to prize givings to collect Skye's rosettes for her.
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Forgot to say, I took Skye to the trade stand to choose a new toy as she'd done so well, I only had £4, well little Madam Skye decided she wanted the toy that cost £5.50, she turned her nose up to the smaller ones that were the same and only £3.50, she wanted the expensive one, so I had to scrape together the £5.50 for her to get the toy she wanted and I went without lunch today!!!