Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deirdre19
New Member!
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:45 PM

Hello from West Yorkshire

Hi Everyone, I've written a bit about myself in my profile but basically I will be 63 yrs old in April & I'm happily retired & I'm owned & very much loved by my 2 Staffies Charlie who'se 8yrs & Molly (the Moo) aged 6yrs. I've been owned by Staffies for nearly 20yrs.

I joined Catsy yesterday as I'm also owned by 10 Cats who also love me very much esp at feeding time. I live 5 mins away from the Moors where my dogs love to run most days. Charlie loves playing fetch, he would chase a ball all day. Molly Moo prefers to chase rabbits, but will play fetch when she feels like it as long as she gets a treat.

I tried to do a few Smilies but they just came up as grin grin grin so can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
All for now, Regards, Deirdre & her happy Clan
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi Deidre and welcome to Dogsey

When you click on a smilie it will just show as say grin until you submit reply and then it will come up as the picture.
Deirdre19
New Member!
Female 

15-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Hi Deidre and welcome to Dogsey

When you click on a smilie it will just show as say grin until you submit reply and then it will come up as the picture.
Thanks for the welcome & the advise on the smilies. I thought it was me.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Hello Deirdre ,
A warm welcome to Dogsey,
the friendly site for doglovers everywhere.
We are delighted to have you with us.
If you need help with posting pictures,
or with anything on Dogsey, please Click Here

PS re Smilies make sure you are selecting the 'Reply' option on the left of the page not 'Quick Reply' which doesn't have smilies...
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi and welcome aboard
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Deirdre19
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi Minihaha, Thanks for the welcome & the tip about the Smillies Hope this one works. Beautiful dog you've got & very photogenic. Regards Deirdre & her happy Clan
Deirdre19
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Hi and welcome aboard
HiAnnestaff, Thanks for welcoming me, great to find another Staffie lover. I have to say I'm bonkers about them, that big Staffie smile gets mine exactly what they want, & they know it. Regards, Deirdre & her happy Clan
Deirdre19
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Hi SLB, What a lovely way to welcome me. Your dogs are beautiful. Regards, Deirdre & her happy Clan
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi Deidre and the happy clan

Welcome,Im a new member too,joined last month,just after losing 1 of my dogs.Lulu who was 14.I had so much support from Dogsey members ,which was a great comfort as her death was sudden and I was devastated-still am .Its a very welcoming site,and there are lots of people to give advice and share problems.
My daughter has a rescue staffy,Daisy, who is very laid back,LOVES people but not other dogs,which is a shame.
I have joined Catsey too-I have 3 cats,2 are 14 and 1 is 6,all house cats ,all rescues,all know when it is tea time and will come and tell you.
We have 1 dog now,Buster,who has dementia-hes 14 and grew up with Lulu and 2 of the cats-they see him as their "dad" and 1 follows him round and cuddles up to him.
Be warned -Dogsey can be quite addictive,still at our age-(Im nearly 65,)we are allowed a few addictions ,arent we?,
Take care from Maureen
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >