View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2004, 08:47 AM

Please watch this video (proponent of Pitbull ban cannot recognize a Pitbull)

For those of you following the pitbull ban in Ontario please watch the following. Please watch it all as the reporter asks Bryant to pick a pitbull out of some photo's she has and guess what??.............he gets it wrong.

The reporter makes him look so stupid its great!!

http://www.pulse24.com/In_The_Raw/Ra...age.asp#bryant
kirstie b
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 09:37 AM
BRILLIANT!!!! Anne can I crosspost this?
kirstie b
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 09:40 AM
meant to add what a pillock!!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Hmmmm interesting .....
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 10:26 AM
that guy doesnt even seem to know what hes on about. The woman clearly stated that bites hadnt gone down after banning the pitbull cos people jus chose another breed to use. but he just side stepped it and said that they hadnt gone up, when infact her statistics said they had!!

And the fast that he couldnt pick out the pitbull, to me really states that these 'bites' were probably not always from pitbulls anyway, since im betting most people dont kno what one looks like and will jus say it was a pitbull even if say it was a presa, like that guy thought one was! This is the problem.. how many 'pitbull types' are there? looks wise! The three supposed pitbullt types are pitbulls, american staffies and staffies, according to this site i was lookin at today, cant remember.

But there are loads of dogs, for example on that sheet of paper that people think are pitbulls. Im not saying there arent any bites from pitbulls, but they dont seem to take into account the fact that bites just go up in other breeds when you ban one.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 10:49 AM
I imagine the UK politicians in 1991 were of a similar stance, makes them sound good to those who dont know anything about dogs and makes them look good while spouting off lies about this wonderful breed. I have crossposted this (I hope you dont mind) and I am glad the guy is made to look like the twat he really is, I have heard speeches of his before and I think there are goldfish with bigger brains than him.

I think the 1991 DDA is a prime example of why laws like this dont work and it really should be a case of .....PUNISH THE DEED AND NOT THE BREED......until they realise this they wont get anywhere.

The APBT was banned in the UK in 1991 and today there are more adverts for them than there were 14 years ago and the numbers are higher too. What does that tell us?

Laura
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 10:58 AM
What a complete pratt!

He definately needs to undertake his own study of the breed and then come to his own conclusions.
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Another case of not doing your homework methinks
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-11-2004, 01:49 PM
suga - i went to watch it and i clicked 'no' to le tmy firewall ive permissions! lol will have to watch it next time!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Feel free to crosspost this link, the more people that see it the better. I can at last put a face to the name, and yes Kirstie my thoughts exactly............pillock!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >