Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 07:33 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 15th September

Good morning all, just been reading back yesterdays thread.

Lynn, I am so sorry that Gill seems to be losing the battle, she is so brave. I hope your estate agents visits go well next week and Dillon is doing ok.

June must be horrible going back to the vets so soon after losing Cariad. Thinking of you.

Harvey do hope Lara is much better, poor lass, she has had her problems lately.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today!

Sue, Barry, Brenda, Mandy, Nippy Jen, Norma, Kazz, Nikii, and all our other missing friends hope you are all ok, both you and your four legged playmates.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2017, 07:47 AM
My parcel journey. Now expecting it next year at this rate
order placed on the 3 sept 2017

What is it doing in derbyshire when I am on the south coast?

Tracking Data UK

Date Time Location Description Signatory
14/09/2017 14:32 13ten Item @13ten (Received)
14/09/2017 00:00 ALFRETON SERVICE CENTRE Parcel data received awaiting coll.
12/09/2017 17:20 13ten Awaiting parcel (DATA received)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA tracking
Courier:Multiple Carriers
Customs Documentation and Labeling
Sep-09-17, 18:50 PM, Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501

Processing at Global Shipping Center
Sep-09-17, 01:21 AM, Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501

Arrived at Global Shipping Center
Sep-07-17, 10:00 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025

Out for delivery to Global Shipping Center
Sep-07-17, 02:57 AM, CINCINNATI, OH

In Transit-ARRIVAL SCAN
Sep-06-17, 22:39 PM, CINCINNATI, OH

In Transit-DEPARTURE SCAN
Sep-06-17, 20:30 PM, LEXINGTON, KY

In Transit-ARRIVAL SCAN
Sep-06-17, 12:54 PM, LEXINGTON, KY

Sep-06-17, 10:07 AM, KNOXVILLE, TN

In Transit-ARRIVAL SCAN
Sep-06-17, 09:34 AM, KNOXVILLE, TN

Sep-06-17, 05:14 AM, DORAVILLE, GA

In Transit-ORIGIN SCAN
Sep-05-17, 20:21 PM, DORAVILLE, GA
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Morning Moyra, Barry and all to follow.

Lovely sunny day here at the moment and warming up to.
Barry maybe they think the parcel needs to see the world before it arrives.

Thank you Moyra for your thoughts on Gill although it may sound harsh we knew this day would come and it was inevitable. She has been fighting 11 years almost so if this indeed her last battle she has fought it hard.

Dillon in fine fettle it would seem pain on his walk forging ahead to get to smells then dragging me backwards because he missed one. now came flying in at full throttle as he is pestering for his breakfast and shoving his Bernese puppy toy in my lap to get me to get up.
Sometimes it is hard to believe he will be 6 beginning of November. Other days he shows his age slightly.

June good idea of griff's asking for a different room, still hard to go to the vets but at least not the same room.
griff hope you are feeling better today.
Harvey hope Lara is still on the mend and that Casey is well to. thank you for your words re: Gill.
Nothing to be said really just nice sometimes to off load to friends on here.
No call from Peter so maybe the nurses didn't turn up yesterday.

Re: stairlift they did call Mcmillan first to be told they did not cover their area try their doctor so they did to be told nothing she could do, so in desperation Peter rang her consultant who was horrified and got the ball rolling.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Nice dry sunny morning, everyone asleep letting their breakfast settle before walks
Hoping Gill is well enough to go out, Lynn. Very sad, she has fought a long hard fight, and I'm horrified as regards the stairlift saga, but not surprised sadly. They can find money for health tourists, low lifes and people here for free treatment and benefits, but not for English people born here, paid taxes and into the system.
Having an hysterically funny 3 way conversation with Bailey's mum, friend and myself about Baileys nether regions
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Morning all
Lynn, Gill has fought very hard but so have her family...sometimes people forget how it impacts on those around the sufferer, i really hope somebody somewhere gets the stairlift sorted...it would make such a difference to them both. I know when my grandad got sick way back in 89 nan requested one and she was told there was a 9 month wait...she ended up having to pay herself .
Morning Moyra, any more news on the move front or are you staying where you are for a bit?
Barry...your parcel has had an adventure!
Harvey, hope Lara is fully better soon
Just going to try and ring the dentist i think....although i can't be bothered with dragging myself across the city Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Good morning everyone

So sorry to read about Gill she has fought so hard and no doubt will continue to do so.

Thinking of you and your visit to the vet June. I am sure they will understand you wanting a different room.

Hope you manage to get to the dentist Griff without too much difficulty.

Lovely morning here, washing out Teazle walked and have picked and cooked some apples. Not sure what the apples are but they are not very sweet so think they are cookers. No labels left on trees to help.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 09:30 AM
right, i have to go to the dentist monday, they offered me an appointment in 30 minutes Lol...i am still sat in my shorts and hoody, and it is 2 buses away...i don't think i would be on time Lol. I don't think it is anything but i cn see what she means when i look in the mirror and it hasn't always been there so best go get it looked at
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Morning all. Just heard there has been an incident in London on a tube train. Great just as we have booked to go up around there in a few weeks time. Hey ho. Keep safe everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2017, 10:38 AM
I also saw the news brenda so been checking on everyone.
Michael cycles to work now but it is the stop he would of got off at. Maca safe they are home today going to a wedding later so will be using the tubes at some point, Mark and Lauren going to 02 tonight so will worry about them and Gorden will possibly bus over to station to get on train back to Downham market later.
Such a worry. I am sure security is going to be much tighter for a while again.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Hello all
Moyra do hope you and Amber are doing ok
Good grief Lynn think you've practically rebuilt your house by now hugs to Gill
Sue L if there's Apple pies in the offing 1for me please
Tweed OMG just hope parcel finally reaches it destination
Griff hope dentists visit goes ok on Monday best getting things looked at to be on the safe side
Brenda shocking hearing the news of the London tube attack
Tw ah poor Bailey having her nether regions discussed lol
Can sympathise re visiting vets again miss the wee brown dog terribly especially our snuggles on the sofa dreding the winter night with no company while the muppets are away doing there thing
Loses big hugs to your two and Lara continues to improve
Things just ticking along here just the usual ups n downs well more downs than ups lol
Hope all everyone's doglets are all doing well if not get better very soon
Do take care all 4and 2leggers stay safe xxxx
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >