Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 06:32 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 2nd September

Good Morning everyone, not so bright or warm this morning.

Griff, hope you had a good night and Steve is ok with Molly this morning. They both will be bereft without Max. I do hope they will soon adjust, not easy though hugs all round.

Glad you had a nice time out yesterday Lynn and did some girly shopping with Lauren. Hope Dillon continues to improve.

June, glad demolition girl was on strike and so no damage so far. I hope she was also on strike last night so you did not get up to damage this morning.

Harvey, hope your man cave is coming on nicely and you will soon be content with it.

Norma hope the decorating is nearly finished and all is well with you and yours.

Mandy, I am so sorry to hear about your step father and mum having to return to England. Do hope once he is home they can do something for him. Keep your pecker up lass.

Nippy Jen, hope you are continuing to enjoy having your friends staying with you and you are getting lots of lovely trips out.

Sue, good on you getting shot of the gooseberry and pear tree that have failed to fruit for the past couple of years. My understanding was that fruit trees do sometimes have a break from fruiting especially if the weather has been unkind to them in blossom time.

Have a good day everyone, Nikki too as I tend to overlook you I am afraid, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Nothing much happening here so hope you all have a good day. I have put the link for my bloggy thing incase you want to see a handsome pic of my Tyto and read about the first week of training. bfn
http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Oh thank you Brenda will go have a look, I always enjoy your blog and the picks of Tyto. Thanks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra and Brenda
Moyra...yes you are right, he is struggling....badly, max was with him when his brother died and when his relationship broke down and has kept him going really.... i will call him in a little while to see how they slept...probably didn't knowing him, he very rarely manages 5 hours at the best of times
Brenda, i will go and have a look at the link a bit later...got to get going to town...deffo need to go today!
Mnady, i am so sorry to hear about your Step dad, if there is anything i can do let me know
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

mandy so sorry to hear about your step-dad really hope when he is back they can help him.. Hugs to the family. X
griff hope you're feeling a little better today and Steve too. these things take time as most of us here know.

Weather not so good today but muggy. Mark, Lauren and Joel will be heading back to Essex later it is Lauren's birthday tomorrow and her family have a party laid on for her plus her little nephew.
Mark will be returning to Norfolk Sunday. He starts his intensive driving course 40 hours Monday. Lauren doesn't know he is hoping to pass and surprise her. So she is a bit miffed he is coming back Sunday he has used Paul and Beth's kitchen he is going to be painting as his excuse for returning Sunday.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Morning all.

...Breaking big news here.... I am going to be getting today a pair of oven gloves.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2016, 09:14 AM
You know how to live Kazz.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Morning all.

...Breaking big news here.... I am going to be getting today a pair of oven gloves.

Have a good day all.
Morning all!

I wasn't going to post until I saw Kazz's post! The highlight of my day is washing me floors wif me new steam mop which was delivered yesterday! Just finished the bedroom, toilet and bathroom .... it's terrific!

Simple minds simple pleasures, or so they say!

Enjoy your day everyone!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Wow Kazz, you go steady that level of excitement might just kill you Lol...go steady!!!
that goes for you too Chlosmum Lol...too much excitement
Lynn, i hope Marks passes....that would be a lovley surprise for Lauren and also make things easier for him...fingers firmly crossed here and good thoughts sent his way
Spoke to Steve, he has managed to eat a bacon sandwich...first thing since yesterday morning, he has an awful headache from crying and is still crying now.... i have been on the phone to him for an hour so at least he has spoken to somebody although i think some of the dog walkers may have stopped and spoken to him this morning whilst him and molly were out. He is supposed to be back at work tuesday but i can't see the Dr signing him back on...he is no fit state to be driving a bus load of people about.
Right must away to get showered, my excitement for the day?? waxing...see i know how to live too Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Pledge fluffy duster from Tesco. Amazing.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >