Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, March 29

Good Morning everyone,

I hope you are all feeling better this morning. Mandy you must get your pain sorted. Lynn so glad you found that staple it could have caused a lot more trouble had it buried itself right in.
Not so warm here but maybe that is me. Didn't want to get up this morning. Amber has had her breakfast so I suppose must get her out for her walk. Then I might go back to bed for an hour.

Have a good day all, please stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 07:23 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Your right Moyra it isn't very warm today hope you feel better soon.

Mandy hope the dr can do something for your pain.
griff teasing the poor doglets. Wicked mummy.
Glad to hear Harvey and mrs Harvey are feeling better and Casey.
Hope the girls were not playing musical chairs last night June.

It was very lucky I found that staple and it hadn't bedded itself in his pad/s it was rusty and old. It probably was digging when he put his paw down hence the lifting and shaking of the paw once or twice while limping him home. Also the general lameness all the way home.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 08:13 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you feel better soon Moyra and manage to warm up.

Good that you found that staple Lynn before it became embedded in Dillon's paw.

Naughty Griff teasing the poor doglets

Hope the consultant can sort you out Mandy. I don't get this idea of being too young - if you need it done you need it done.

Was sunny early on and Teazle and I were enjoying a nice walk when the rain started Fortunately not far from home so not too wet. That has put paid to my gardening plans for today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Feels cold here and we have had rain, although not at the moment. Didn't think there would be a bone run today, but there is, will have another outing in the car with the girls to the field before I get off, as it went well yesterday, the weather put people off I think, hoping its the same today. Will be putting my wellies on this time
Got some cracking piccies of Apollo (Zens litter brother) this morning, he is like a shadow with their little girl, some really beautiful ones.
Moyra, go back to bed and get warm if you are feeling like that, its unbelievable what a lot of damage that storm has done and thank goodness you were OK.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Morning everyone, sunny here at the moment and not too cold. Storm Katie seems to have caused quite a bit of damage, we didn't get anything in our area it seems to be England that really suffered.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Good job you lot are here......I have forgotten to turn off the dehydrator!!!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Phew..all is o.k, the dogs approve, nice crunchy roast beef.
Moyra, have you had a word with the Dr about you feeling so cold and tired?
We keep having showers...seems April has arrived early
Just waiting for my catheter delivery...bugs me as they won't leave them and they don't give a time slot so you have to have someone near the door all day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi all,
Thanks all, I don't really get it either-the age thing. Roll on Thursday so I can have a chat with him.
Hopefully you don't have to wait to long for your delivery Griff and that the dogs enjoyed their crunchy beef
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 11:54 AM
the age thing seems a bit backwards to me...yes i used to understand as the joints used to wear out quite quickly so you could only have so many...hence me being turned down at 19....however, the joints nowadays last a heck of a lot longer than they used to and it isn't unknown for a joint to last 20 years...therefore if they stated you could have say 3 in your life...that is at least 60 years.....funny thing is, they are happy to give my neighbour one who is in his late 80's and not in the best of health yet you are younger, working and you aren't suitable...very odd in my opinion. If you want it mandy, you demand it!!! also ask the question of if you go private would you get it done...if he says yes then you know it is about the money and not about your age
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 12:02 PM
It's beginning to affect my job, so they going to have to do something, don't get me wrong my boss is fantastic in making sure I get a bit of help but I hate to think they needing to carry me. So I will let you know what they say.
Moyra hope you warmed up now, I think you need to be badgering the council. Not good for your health and mental health to be cold all the time.
TW aww bet Apollo is looking gorgeous. Can we see pics? If so I will take a look when I get home from work.
Right need to get ready, hope you all have a good day.
It's sunny and then chucking it down, hopefully on my trip to work I'll miss the rain
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »