Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Welcome back
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Thankyou for all the welcome home messages Yes it was quite a shock to the system. My first walk with the dogs the day they arrived, I slipped in the snow and ended up on my **** hurting the bottom of my spine.

Had lots of problems with the computer, wouldn't even switch on, had to get someone out, and only just got it back, 140 pounds lighter dont think it liked the journey

Stuck without a car at the moment, so very glad I have the computer back, I can waste my days away on here!!!

Will take some pics when and if I ever find my camera charger having trouble finding a lot of things at the moment!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 03:25 PM
I must have missed something Sharon I didn't realise you were heading home! What's it like to be home then in this weather!!! Bit of a shock to the system hey?! So glad you made it home safe and sound along with those gorgeous doglets, and I hope you managed to sneak that gorgeous spaniel somewhere in all that luggage too!!! Forgotten his name??!! Hope you're happy to be back anyways.xxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3