Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 09:03 AM

Daily Thread; Tuesday 1st December 2020

Good morning all, its the start of December. White rabbits I think is the call of the morning.

Hope I have done this right this morning and no one minds me starting it.

Been out with Gert home and now a sausage sarnie not had one for a while. My freezer came now been on all night and so so soooooo quiet. Loads to do and have the inclination but maybe not the will power will see how the day goes.

Chris hope you had a better night, Christmas decorations YippeeDoDa. I am still holding off loads to do first am not going to be working round a tree.

Brenda Hope your walk was good today, brought anymore alcohol....

Sue How is your Christmas cake etc coming on?

Losos Hope the pup is a little better today and you are all enjoying the Christmas run up.

Moyra Hope you continue to feel better than you have of late.

Griff You are one sandwich short of being declared a full national accident disaster.

Hello to anyone not mentioned above and a message don't just read join in.

Have a good day all catch you later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 09:29 AM
Thanks Kazz for opening the thread so perfectly and a Good morning to all. Hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

Have a good day, take it easy and please stay safe and well. God Bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Morning
Lol Kazz I know....I am just not safe!! I am a little bothered as where I have had my tetanus I have quite a large hard lump, now apparently it's a side effect but nobody seems to state how long it stays.... been a week now, got an appointment with my nurse Thursday to see how my weight loss is going so will have a word but it's flipping uncomfortable to try and lie on that side
At least the sun is out today.....are you all getting ready to be released back into the wild?? I don't think there's much I need to get...maybe some wrapping paper and tags and that's it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 10:39 AM
Good morning everyone

Christmas cake made and enough brandy soaked in Just the pudding to make probably at the weekend

Kelly take care of yourself we don't want you ending up severely injured.

Good that you are pleased with your new freezer Kazz

Sun out here today as well. Might take a trip to the garden centre today for a coupler of garden vouchers but nothing else planned

Hope all are well
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon all

More comfortable night, but unfortunately, sleep eluded me for most of it. Ah well <sigh>

Nothing will change for us Kelly. Daren't risk it now until we've had (hopefully) the vaccine so maybe summer will be our breakout.

Gary is moody this morning. They came to fit the flashing smoke alarms yesterday and the guy was there all day. It always rattles him when anything different happens. He'll calm down in a day or so

Sue, you brought back memories of my mam. She always made us all a Christmas cake so her kitchen really did smell wonderful while she was doing them. I hate Christmas cake, but really love the smell - did I ever mention that I'm strange.

Thanks for the tip, Brenda. Will give it a try. I did try HRT at one point but it made me so ill so I'm always wary
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 12:25 PM
I don't think I will take the vaccine, I would like to wait and see what if any side effects pop up down the line. I was offered vitamin d tablets from the government but I have been on them for 8 years anyway so don't need those.
Mums going to talk to my brother about Christmas....I doubt he will say he won't come but the information we have been given by the government is going to make it a bloody nightmare! Sit with your windows open, keep distanced, clean surfaces and if needed wear a mask!! What a palaver lol
Lynn gave me a recipe for Christmas cake a couple of years ago but I have never had chance to make it...or maybe it was you sue?? I know you both do your own cakes
Hope Gary settles down chris
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 01:31 PM
There goes a rabbit.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Sue, you brought back memories of my mam. She always made us all a Christmas cake so her kitchen really did smell wonderful while she was doing them. I hate Christmas cake, but really love the smell - did I ever mention that I'm strange.

Snap I am also the same with liver love the smell with onions would not touch it with a barge pole.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2020, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
There goes a rabbit.
I like this Brenda
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Afternoon everyone

Have had a little sun today Xena is a little more than a pup, she was not too keen to go on her walk to day but the Frumiside tablets seem to be helping with her breathing, she's booked in for a heart scan next week.

Have a good day all

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Mums going to talk to my brother about Christmas....I doubt he will say he won't come but the information we have been given by the government is going to make it a bloody nightmare! Sit with your windows open, keep distanced, clean surfaces and if needed wear a mask!! What a palaver lol

Yes, sounds like a very difficult situation, bearing in mind last year I hope your Mum persuades him to stay put. I would not want to see you in the same position as last year. That really sadden me to think you had to move to a hotel and if I remember you told us that the hotel is now full of illegal immigrants anyway
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >