Female 

28-06-2008, 06:08 PM
thanks for the free publicity!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
No,what is odd is that your post is actually completely untrue as DLRC have never registered Labradoodles and have nothing to do with any kennels or puppy farmers and they DO actually keep records of Hip scores etc where provided. If you would like to post me the actual Labradoodle paperwork or a copy of it which you say your friend had processed then i would be very very interested to see it as i am the company director of DLRC . Your post is actually Libel so i suggest you remove it. copy of Yyour friends paperwork please to DLRC UK Ltd,po box 87,Manchester,M72BF
A Labradoodle is a cross breed YES ?,well you advertise crossbreed litters and studs,so I don't see how that post can be libel

I think it's disgraceful!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 06:30 PM
thanks for the free publicity!
Yeah its a shame its all negative though!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
My thoughts exactly!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Google DLRC and it's all negative. This thread shows up third in the search.
It's all about money and never about the dogs.
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:43 PM
It sounds like a brilliant business plan though.. take people's money, and give them nothing in return (except perhaps a computer print-out or something)!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
It sounds like a brilliant business plan though.. take people's money, and give them nothing in return (except perhaps a computer print-out or something)!
It's a bit like those pretend degrees from pretend universities.
I've always fancied being a doctor of philospophy and Tonto's always wanted to be an Irish Wolfhound.
Now it's possible
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
It's a bit like those pretend degrees from pretend universities.
I've always fancied being a doctor of philospophy and Tonto's always wanted to be an Irish Wolfhound.
Now it's possible
I think Tonto has delusions of grandeur......
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi Hannah
you do not need to worry about your dog being DLRC UK registered as DLRC provide same service as the kc and also follow same rules, being DLRC reg does not stop you from doing anything with your dog apart from showing in a kc run show (unless you are also with the kc), i know this post is an old one but i came accross it and wanted to put your mind at ease. DLRC does have an ethics code regarding age of Dam and number of litters etc:and do ban bad and negligent breeders and puppy farmers.They also advocate Hip scoring and all relevant health tests where appplicable and BVA can still Hip score a DLRC reg dog.Also all pedigree histories are cross referenced before processing.
They also only register Pedigrees,not cross breeds so alot of these other posts on here are actually erroneous.
If this is true then could you explain how you cross check the pedigree applications you have to ensure they are valid. The Kennel Club are the only people with the full database of all breeds and I doubt that they would share it with you. So therefore what do you use to check on a dogs 5-10 year pedigree when the entirity of this information is only kept in once place, on the KC computers. The internet only supplies so much.
Could you clarify? There seems to be numerous claims alledgely that people have found their own dogs listed on pedigrees that DLR have printed. How do you know that the person applying ligitimately has that dog. The KC can as they would have record of the breeder of that dog and who the transfer of ownership would be, then a completed form from said owners. So it can be traced. Again how would you trace that with legitimate KC reg dogs. If a dog is not originally KC reg then there is no traceable pedigree history to the dog (except for some breeds ie ISDS collies) so again how can you confirm that the pedigree is legit? In regards to a post above, why when you say you don't list Labradoodles (crossbreeds) does it say on your stud and puppy breed lists very clearly LABRADOODLES. Why are they on the list if you don't register them???
Finally how does it help any new puppy owner banning the breeders after the paperwork has been sent out. It seems to be after the horse has bolted.
I would be interested in your response
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
If this is true then could you explain how you cross check the pedigree applications you have to ensure they are valid. The Kennel Club are the only people with the full database of all breeds and I doubt that they would share it with you. So therefore what do you use to check on a dogs 5-10 year pedigree when the entirity of this information is only kept in once place, on the KC computers. The internet only supplies so much.
Could you clarify? There seems to be numerous claims alledgely that people have found their own dogs listed on pedigrees that DLR have printed. How do you know that the person applying ligitimately has that dog. The KC can as they would have record of the breeder of that dog and who the transfer of ownership would be, then a completed form from said owners. So it can be traced. Again how would you trace that with legitimate KC reg dogs. If a dog is not originally KC reg then there is no traceable pedigree history to the dog (except for some breeds ie ISDS collies) so again how can you confirm that the pedigree is legit?
Finally how does it help any new puppy owner banning the breeders after the paperwork has been sent out. It seems to be after the horse has bolted.
I would be interested in your response
Dont hold your breath!
Page 4 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »