Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 06:48 PM

ben and sam met the pitbull puppy today

and they had a really good chase me game over the field. shes a sweet dog. just wish the owner would keep to the rules. theres a few sticky beaks about and they will report him. which is a shame as shes a lovely natured girl, even though she didnt like my shopping trolly LOL
but the boys really had a great time playing with her.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I thought there was no pitbulls in this country??
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 07:50 PM
There shouldn't be - but there are idiots who claim that their crossbreeds ARE pitbulls to look "hard" and there are people who are above the law who think it is OK ....
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 07:54 PM
There's more pit-bulls around than ever imo.Its amazing that banning something makes it so appealing.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Thought they couldnt be breed form and had to muzzled in a public place but might be wrong. Also thought they had to be registered.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
There's more pit-bulls around than ever imo.Its amazing that banning something makes it so appealing.
That's hit the nail on the head, banning pit bulls have made them far more appealing to the type of people who want to have them and not treat them properly and responsibly.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 08:25 PM
I know of 2 pups near me, owned by 2 young lads, they are actually ok when you get talking to them but obviously they only wanted them because of the appeal of doing something illegal and looking 'hard'. Just because they are banned doesn't mean there isn't any, I might just be in a bad area for it? I don't know how it is elsewhere but I could probably get my hands on one within a couple of enquiries if I wanted a pup.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 08:27 PM
i didnt think you could have one either?

i think they are lovely dogs....in the right hands!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 08:37 PM
There are lots in my area aswell, mostly owned by young lads but have also met one that was with a family and they openly told me it was a pitbull. most of them seem very friendly
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2008, 09:31 PM
angel is a lovely dog, but i do wish the owner would keep her muzzled. shes had a few pigeons over the feild. and what she leaves the foxes have.
id hate for her to be taken away. im working on him to get her spayed. the gypsys keep approaching him, said that they can get her mated and they would take all the pups off him. i shudder to think on what would happen then.i said to him just tell them shes been done, they should leave him be.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >