View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I hope everything does work out, but i can see a lot of people going for the dog of the fave celeb and the dogs trust having a much bigger workload, and with thing like that there is more chance of owners who may not be right slipping through the net, i hope i am wrong though. On the plus side it is raising awareness for them so that can only be a good thing.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-03-2007, 05:32 PM
I saw this advertised. I'm popping out soon but I'll watch it if i'm back in time.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
I will probably watch this, but am unsure about the whole when the dog is voted off it is put up for addoption, I can see a lot of people decieding to go for a dog because their fave nano-celeb trained and work with one and not for the right reasons.
Hopefully people who have gone into it for the wrong reasons will be put off by the paperwork they hve to do & the checks they have to go through & it will be the genuine dog lovers who end up with the dogs. If it secures homes for dogs who have been in rhe kennels for many months it must be a good thing.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
Hopefully people who have gone into it for the wrong reasons will be put off by the paperwork they hve to do & the checks they have to go through & it will be the genuine dog lovers who end up with the dogs. If it secures homes for dogs who have been in rhe kennels for many months it must be a good thing.
I agree, hopefully it all works out for them, but i am always caustious with things like this.
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:05 PM
So what did we think ? Who's your favourite ? Who do you think will win ?

I was a little suprised at Ginger, being labelled a Red Collie cross, he's a little TOO red to be a red collie isnt he ? I saw him and thought he was a Toller straight away ? What did others think ?

I have to say my fave was Julia and Cookie the staffie, she was adorable (Cookie not Julia )

What does everyone else think ?
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I only saw a little but the dogs i saw seem to be having fun and thats the main thing. Skye liked it to
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:09 PM
I think they were all Brilliant really nice show
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:10 PM
What did I think, I think it's going to be heart breaking when one by one these dogs are knocked out and the partnerships are broken up. The dogs build up a relationship then wham it's all over..........again.

I think the Afghan Claudia is going to give us some laughs, and I too thought Ginger resembled a Toller.

Dawn R.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
I was a little suprised at Ginger, being labelled a Red Collie cross, he's a little TOO red to be a red collie isnt he ? I saw him and thought he was a Toller straight away ? What did others think ?
When I first saw him I thought Toller or Toller x but they aren't exactly the most numerical of breeds

I like Ginger and Chump
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Nursey View Post
What did I think, I think it's going to be heart breaking when one by one these dogs are knocked out and the partnerships are broken up. The dogs build up a relationship then wham it's all over..........again.

I think the Afghan Claudia is going to give us some laughs, and I too thought Ginger resembled a Toller.

Dawn R.

It will be sad too see them go But hopefully they will be going to live in a new home rather than back to the Kennels, so it can only be a good thing for the Dogs.
(not sure how the handlers will cope tho )
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »