Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Great to hear he's doing so well, very glad to hear it
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 09:13 AM
so pleased it has workied out for you in the end and there is a happy out come well done
vansansboxers
New Member!
Female 

20-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Hello Friends,
I wanted to update you all about K.D. He is now in a show home, he will be going to the Nationals for his first show! They have given him the Call name of Cochise ( We reegistered him as VanSan's Oginalii of J&D ( They added J&D) Oginalii is Cherrokee for My Freind. I dont know how he will do since he is natural eared and I have seen few in the ring. But for a pup who was suppose to have had Resource Guarding issues he is according to his new owners the best behaved well mannered puppy they have ever had the pleasure of owning! He is also in a home with Kids! I will try to post a picture of him, I hope he dose well in his first show. Thanks for all of your help, I dont know what I would have done if I didnt find you all for the support and advice on this issue the previous owners had labled on him. A Big Boxer hug and wet kisses to you all from Cochise aka K.D. the killer puppy!
Sandy
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Aww Sandy so great to hear that! dont forget to mail the pictures of your award winning puppy to the previous owners
vansansboxers
New Member!
Female 

15-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Hello all,
Here is an update on K.D. Now known as Cochise.
He went to his first show at the American Boxer Clubs National Specialty , He took 2 nd place Boy what a great win both ways he is doing great and if I knew how to post his pic. I would. I wanted all to know and kept posted as this win is not only his, its a win for all of you who have helped me!
Thanks
Sandy
VanSan's Boxers
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Hi Sandy I am delighted to hear Cochise is doing so well.
Thank goodness he was returned to you or it could have been a whole different story for him.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 03:31 PM
That's such great news Sandy
You and his new owners must be absolutely chuffed to bits that he's so settled and has done so well.

Would love to see photos if possible...

Wys
x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Oh Sandy, yes please, photos. If you go to the 'your dog pictures' forum, I think one of the first threads explains how you do it.

How proud you must be (though I don't think any of us are surprised - from the very first we were all convinced that there was never anything wrong with the pup - just that family.)
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4