Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
mine do that to Carole, things all get a bit rough, they start to scrap a little then they will lick each other all over their faces, mostly mouths...

Just a thought...Is this all why Keena's yawns 10 to the dozen in the mornings, because I am a bit grumpy first thing??...which doesn't help because of how much she keeps loudly yawning so I have to admit I get a wee bit irritated at that...lol...Is she sensing I'm a bit irritated and it is making her do it more??...She is quite a sensitive girl so she does pick up on moods very quickly. I will have to do my best at being a bit more of a morning person (poor Keena )
I have this vision of Mys stomping around grumbling, poor Kenna yawning, Mys grumbling even more and Keena yawning away ten to the dozen. Is it catching - does it make you yawn too?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
I have this vision of Mys stomping around grumbling, poor Kenna yawning, Mys grumbling even more and Keena yawning away ten to the dozen. Is it catching - does it make you yawn too?
lol...no just irritates me... She yawns silently during the day but always noisy yawns in the morning, then Kody joins in if you could hear it, it would make you laugh really hard...

It's a bit mean of me but the tone of Takoda's yawn doesn't irritate me nearly as much and then his always makes me just laugh because after a few times he will add this long 'roar' to it...lol and then after that he just starts making all kinds of funny growly, roar and howl type noises at this point Keena add's some more of her own silly vocal noises...lol...You should hear it in my kitchen in the morning...lol

Not mentioning the fact that every morning Takoda can't go downstairs first thing without getting halfway down, stretching and 'roaring'...lol...It's the same everytime
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3