Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 07:06 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 7th July

Good morning all,

Harvey my thoughts and good wishes are for you and Lara, if all will go well.

Mandy hope all goes well for you too.

Have a good day all keep cool and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Good morning Moyra and all that follow.

I'm trying to get to grips with my new laptop. It's basically the same as my other one but the whole feel of it is different. I shall get used to it I'm sure.

Hope you all have a good day, stay cool
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 07:53 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Yep I have come on to say hi. Nippy I had a new tablet at Christmas and although the same it felt quite different but I have got used to it now. Mind you I still prefer the computer. Harvey hope Lara is ok. I took Tyto out early this morning and always check him over when I get back because of these pesky grass darts and there on his back pad was a sticky lump of tar. So check those pads peeps. Off now to watch Outlander. Are you watching it Griff? Besoeker hope you are ok now. It is too hot for me and gave me a slight case of sun stroke a couple of days ago and boy was I poorly. Better now so be careful out there. And this from someone who doesn't sit out in it. Have a great day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Good morning Moyra, Nippy and all who follow

Do hope igt is only a case of an infection Harvey and Lara will soon be back to her normal self.

You will soon feel right at home on your new laptop Jen, I am the same whenever I have a new update that changes how things look on mine. If you have problems find yourself a friendly eight or ten year old they seem to know everything about computers

Hope you manage to keep cool today Moyra.

Hope the girl who works with your mum Griff likes the top you bought for her. You will look very smart I am sure in yours.

Hope they can give you something to ease the pain in your knees Twix.

Phew its hot here already. Everyone with a dog was out this morning early. Nothing planned but if like yesterday I will find something to do. Yesterday I mowed the lawns as I thought it might rain but no. Where is the rain we have all been promised!

Hope everyone is keeping well.

have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Morning Sue.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Hello everybody, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth and do log in from time to time but as some of you know I lost my dear Dad last Nov and the past months have been hard coming to terms with it and clearing his house. It now has new owners in and that's hard too because it was the family home for 51 years. I take comfort from the fact it has gone to a very nice family with 2 young children and they have been so excited about moving in. I am keeping Dad's caravan (you guys know of the caravan in Bracklesham cos I've posted photos of Poppy on the beach) and the membership has passed to me. Dad would have liked that cos again the family has been members of the site for 51 years! I miss Dad dreadfully, below is a photo of him. I hope you don't mind me posting it. I do hope everyone is well and taking care in this extremely hot weather - Sue
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1497723927434.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	5608  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Lovely photo Popster. Enjoy your stays in Bracklesham and all your memories.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Bracklesham bay popster???? we had a holiday there when i was a kid. Awww lovely photo of your dad and none of us mind photos here!
Brenda, pleased you are better now, i had sun stroke when i was in kefalonia... i was sooooo sick and talk about sweating and the head ache...horrific, would never want that again
Sue, thank you...the top is lovely, the girl is very happy with her top too.
Nippy, hope yu settle with your new laptop...i hate getting a new one as i have to show my parents how to use it
Morning Moyra, has Steve cleared your living room up now? i do hope so
well it is the Godiva festival weekend here so the whole palce is going to be jammed, the number of people who just dump their cars wherever they fancy is unbelievable, all the buses get stuck so we end up waiting for an hour or so for a bus...all because people won't leave their car further out or even get the bus/train in...the whole event is free although the drinks and food are very expensive and you get searched going in so you can't take your own stuff in
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Wondered why I was growing my hair long Griff.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Afternoon Moyra and all who have so far followed and those still to follow.
Another hot one here no walk today for Dillon he got me up a 4.45 to go outside and I fell asleep on the sofa. next thing it's 6.30 and already to walk him.
So had some games and he seems a bit subdued today due to the heat. or his sulking as he has not been out.

griff glad your mums friend liked the top.
Harvey hope you are feeling more optimistic over Lara today and that she has perked up.
Nippy Jen hope the lap top is getting easier to use.
Popster lovely photo of your dad. Always hard when a home you have grown up in has to be sold on. Glad you have the caravan still.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >