Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cherisemariah
New Member!
Female 

04-06-2017, 03:10 PM

Advice for new puppy

Need advice please!

In a few weeks I will be bringing home an 8 week old morkie! He has his dewclaws removed as well as he will have his first shots. I've only ever had my pup & he was a few years old when I got him so I'm not experienced on everything I have to look forward to! I just lost him a couple months ago by him getting out of the house & tragically hit. It's been heart breaking & lonely, I want to give all my love & attention to a new baby. He was a 3 year old shorkie with such a spunky attitude. I wanted to get a breed to match or very close because I love their huge personalities so I'm very very excited.

1) When is the best time to get them neutered & chipped?
2) I also worry about parvo & want to keep him healthy so what are things I need to avoid & for how long? What things I need to do?
3) tips on crate training & potty training?? Also barking!
Thank you in advance!!
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5085.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	5586