Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 06:33 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, July 2nd

Good morning everyone, yeh! the sun is shining. I hope you all have the same. I understand we are likely to get showers as well today, but with a bit of luck they may miss us.

Lynn, who are certainly collecting the evidence against that chap down the road, hope the Council takes it very seriously.

June, so sorry you are having so much trouble with vets or rather their front of house people. I hope you find something that suits Zen by way of diet.

Hope things are still going well with and Steve Griff, does sound like he is a keeper.

Nippy Jen and Brian do hope you have recovered from the shock of losing Brian's brother, I suppose there is still the funeral to get through. Hugs all round.

Nice to see you Popster, glad you are managing to sort your OH's blood out. I too am diabetic and it is all hit and miss with me but by some miracle or other I seem to keep within the limits.

Hope everyone else is ok, take care everyone and have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra, hi everyone.
At the moment its a lovely day, so this will be a quickie. I must get the washing on the line.
New neighbours moved in the other side yesterday, is there something to be learned here Haven't met them yet but fingers crossed.
See you all later x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Morning Moyra and Nippy Jen.
I am that Moyra apparently it has been handed over to the West Norfolk maintenance team who will be able to deal with it. Fingers crossed.
Nippy Jen hope you and Brian are over the shock. Ha ha I am sure any new neighbours will be pleased to have you and Brian living next door.

Just back from a long walk with Dillon getting warm now so washing in and Gorden doing bacon sarnies. Mazda is out on the road outside the house with a for sale on it. I am seriously considering listing it on ebay because with monthly insurance and monthly tax its costing around £60 a month to keep it legal to be on the road to advertise it and to be legal for potential buyers to test drive it. May also have to reconsider the price.

Hope everyone is well today and all or four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Morning all
Moyra, things are o.k with Steve thanks.....he does seem nice but then I thought all the others were so still a bit reserved
Nippy..ooooo new neighbours, hope they are lovely
Lynn, I hope a buyer is found soon
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Aaah the washing is out and we have had a shower of rain grrrrr.
Lynn that car is becoming a millstone round your neck isn't it I love my Mazda but is only a small one.
I'm going to tidy the patio now. Dead head etc. The patio is mine because I can manage the pots where as I can't dig the garden.
Brian and Pepsi are back so I had better make the coffee now and give Peps her breakfast.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Hi griff, where did you come from!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Hope the rain has now passed Nippy Jen my washing is now ready to go out.
Always wise to err on the side of caution griff.

I don't actually dislike the car Nippy Jen but the Peugeot is nicer to drive even though it is a few years older and many more miles on the clock but the main thing being Dillon can access in and out easier of the Peugeot than the Mazda that hasn't worked out as well for Dillon as I had hoped.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Oh shame.
Yes Dillon is a big consideration, you can hardly lift him in Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Good morning

Hope your neighbours are nice Nippy. Hope your washing gets dy now and yu enjoy a bit of garden time

Hope you have interest soon in the car Lynn. Dillon is the once you have to consider after all it is for his benefit not yours Remember doing that years ago with our first Afghan he kept falling off the back seat o bought and estate and then somehow the Afghans multiplied

I am pleased Steve seems to be ok Griff but can understand your caution

Good morning Moyra.

Lovely day here. Teazle walked and have been out to buy some jeans and a new door bell push which Barry has now fitted. Lunch is now on the go - toad in the hole.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Oh yes I am skilled at fitting door bell pushes, not only that but got the hedge petrol cutter out and cut the hedge back on the front drive. Must have got about 2/3 of a wheelie bin full and gained about 18 inches in drive width.
Just have to get a couple of twigs off the conservatory gutter sometime before the downpipe gets blocked.

Din Dins time now so that is it for the day and I felt a few drops of rain earlier as well.
Byeee
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >