Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2011, 05:12 PM

Terriers being "terriery" in the woods

Taken early this morning, a bit grizzly but perfect for the terrorists to act like hooligans and burn off some steam. "Florrie" grows ever more silvery whisps and "Dulcie" grows ever more like a weed with too much energy, all legs at the moment and your guess is as good as mine as to whether her ears will ever drop back down full time, they are always a bit wonky except for when she's out and about in which they prick up like satellites, they came up when she began tot eeth n half flop over then look a bit wonky so who knows if they will settle in time, not quite to standard but she's from working stock anyway so ! She has mastered the art of playing possum and looking as if death is imminant and she fears the unknown to get unknowing people's attention, she then manages to offend good peoples kind natures by bombing off like a loon as soon as she's had some fuss. (With Florrie always being nicknamed the weasal since puppyhood for her nack of getting through tiny spaces and being genrelly cunning, it seems Dulcie may follow on with the notion of the possum!) Had a go at handstripping a bit of her head and neck last week as she's getting very hairy, was mainly just to get her used to things..she needs doing properly soon me thinks. Not the best pictures as I think the camera may have seen better days, but I always forget to take it out with me so thought it'd make a change from them dossing around the house!

25 minutes spent examining this area, very important to sniff this spot I hear..

This was nearby, its inhabitant (to my knowledge a family of rabbits live there, or a very similar hole nearby!) was the cause of such intense exploration! Their expressions read dinner!

Zoomies!

Such excellent recall..

Or not ! Moles!

And some showing the living bogbrushes can occasionally look quite pleasant!

K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Awwww what cuties
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Gorgeous pics

That place looks like a fantastic place to walk
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Lovely pictures - gorgeous dogs!
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Great pics they are both gorgeous!
Parkers
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Amazing dogs and amazing photos!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Thanks folks,
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Aww Bless 'em Both gorgeous Thanks for sharing x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Lovely photos Luke. I especially love the last few shots of the two cuties sat together on the log.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Lovely pics. As a fellow terrier owner, I love seeing them enjoying themselves so much. There seems to be something about woods that all dogs, especially terriers just love. Must be the pure amount of nasty stuff to roll in!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >