View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 08:37 AM
People who ofer to help others get very frustrated i every suggestion is met with sort of 'yes but' answer.

The worry which the more experienced people can see is that it could well happen again. They are worried for the dog.

rune
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Hope you take up Shona's offer, good luck
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
People who ofer to help others get very frustrated i every suggestion is met with sort of 'yes but' answer.

The worry which the more experienced people can see is that it could well happen again. They are worried for the dog.

rune
I do agree, It must be frustrating when people with more experience feel their advice is being ignored. But the personal comments on here are what i believe are out of order. Lozzie asked for advice and maybe she hasnt agreed with everything she has been told. But that is her right as a human being. We all have differing opinions on whats right and wrong in all situations, not just dog related ones. We have all made mistakes and we do need to learn from them. Im sure Lozzie will see that she does need to change how she behaves with Jake. If she didnt want to sort it, she wouldnt have posted in the first place. But there is a huge amount of information to take in here so I hope she can work through it. Im very sure all the advice on here has been given with the best of intentions and i hope it hasnt put people off advising in the future. I send my best to Lozzie and Jake.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 09:35 AM
I may be the "nasty" one on this thread but I am only saying what half the people on this forum are thinking.

Firstly I did not even think this thread was true to start with. The story has changed a number of times. Lozzibear seems to want as many symapathetic replies as possible without actually listening to any advice (maybe it isnt needed cos it didnt really happen?). Every day there is a different crisis.
Mods you may remove my post, you may even want to ban me but I know I am not the only one who thinks this, i am just the only one to say it.
And to be honest the thing that infuriates me most is that experienced dog owners have been wasting their time typing long posts for NO reason at all other than a little girls need to have the attention.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post

rune
Fully understand that Rune but trying to insult or get personal isnt going to make anyone do it. It is going to do the exact opposite and then make this forum the worse for it because the fear will be if I have done something wrong with my dog and want help to fix it, if I post on there I will get attacked about what a bad owner I am. Some may not listen to the advice given but what about the ones that do, it will prevent them from posting as they dont want to get jumped on. And I am not of the belief yet that LB isn't going to make some changes.

Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I may be the "nasty" one on this thread but I am only saying what half the people on this forum are thinking.

Firstly I did not even think this thread was true to start with. The story has changed a number of times. Lozzibear seems to want as many symapathetic replies as possible without actually listening to any advice (maybe it isnt needed cos it didnt really happen?). Every day there is a different crisis.
Mods you may remove my post, you may even want to ban me but I know I am not the only one who thinks this, i am just the only one to say it.
And to be honest the thing that infuriates me most is that experienced dog owners have been wasting their time typing long posts for NO reason at all other than a little girls need to have the attention.
Why post anything if you dont believe it? Why try and carry on with personal attacks? Is it going to prove anything by doing this? What do you want to achieve?
You cant control others only yourself you might want to remember that.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
You cant control others only yourself you might want to remember that.
Yes thanks I will remember that
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post

if you didnt believe it happened, why are you wasting your time typing a thread? maybe big girls need attention too eh??!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Thread locked pending review
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 23 24 25 26