View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Electric fencing seems really popular in the States, lots of people have it,personally no way would I use it on my dogs.

I have no experience with it, but I was once talking to a lovely lady while our dogs played at the dog park. She owns a dog of husky x something origins too, and she had it . Anyway, a local cat went by one day, and her dog ran through the fence, getting badly shocked which made it bolt, two days her dog was gone.
When she found the dog, it was too terrified to walk onto to it's own property, remembering the shock It has taken a lot of work to get the dog to walk up it's own path without screaming.

She has now got rid of the electric fence, and has a dog enclosure.

Unlike the UK lots of gardens are unfenced, especially front gardens, so people seem to use these electric fences .
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Electric fencing seems really popular in the States, lots of people have it,personally no way would I use it on my dogs.

Unlike the UK lots of gardens are unfenced, especially front gardens, so people seem to use these electric fences .
says it all really!!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Please ignore the norty boys standing on the table, but this trellis is what I put up to keep the boys off my garden. I would prefer not to have it there, but it doesn't look too bad. They have plenty of space round the side of the house to bounce around without wrecking my garden, which yes, I am a bit precious about . They get loads of free running exercise so I don't feel too guilty about it.

I think that looks really nice in the garden!

Wys
x
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
I think that looks really nice in the garden!

Wys
x
Thank you!!!
Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 18 19 20 21