Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 06:57 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 14th July.

Good morning all.

Besoeker, sorry to hear of your problems and hope you are better soon. Max must be missing your long walks as I suspect your OH is unlikely to want to go the distances you usually do.

Griff, Sorry to hear Dex isn't too good. Hopefully the vet can fix her up for a bit longer.

Harvey, hope both Casey and Lara are responding to the ABs you have them on.

Lynn, how is Dillon fairing. Is his leg still playing up?

Mandy hope you are more mobile now but take it steady.

June so worried about you and the girls, hope things are improving.

Nippy Jen hope you and Brian are both ok.

Kazz, hope Buster is a bit better poor boy.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 08:15 AM
No word back from the Residents Association or the landlady on the water ingress, no surprises there!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Morning Moyra...that's no good at all is it...you would think she would want to prevent damage occurring to her property
My brother has put in an offer on a 2 bed flat on the seafront in hastings...just waiting to hear if he has got it or not, second home for him where he will probably spend half the week
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Typical reaction then from your landlady I would have thought she would have wanted to keep the property in good repair. I doubt if new tenants would put u with what you have done Moyra -it is rally time to move on I think.

Lucky brother Griff. Perhaps he could offer you a nice holiday if he gets it. Hastings is dog friendly

Hope you soon recover Besoeker, shingles is not nice at all.

Dull here today. Housework done, lunch prepared and been out deadheading.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 12:47 PM
He says he won't be there every weekend so I can stay...not sure he would want the poochies there though.
Just been to the post office and sent a little card off to june
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Afternoon everyone so far.
Walked Dillon done the housework and been out for some shopping. Bought gorden two nice white shirts and had already go him a couple of books and I am sure while we are out and about over the weekend we ill see some stuff maybe something that we both like.
Weather a bit funny here dull and breezy with some rain now and then.
Gorden is bringing in an M&S meal deal tonight and cooking it so that will be nice and I bought a nice rum chata as a gift to both of us so the celebrating starts this evening as it's a milestone birthday and anniversary.

Moyra things are not good with your landlady quick enough to take your money aren't they ? Not so quick to put things right. Dillon seems good at the moment thank you Moyra put some antibacterial on the paw he keeps licking so far so good.
Harvey glad Lara is feeling better and hope Casey's leg is improving.
Sue hope you are enjoying the rest after the dead heading.
griff June will appreciate your card I'm sure. I hope she will pop on soon to let us know she and the girls are ok.
Nice of your brother to offer the flat for some weekends if he gets it.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Afternoon all

Work this morning for a meeting then home, Buster well on the up and up pleased so say so from heartbreak last Friday to happy heart today, swelling gone down but still apparent around neck/shoulders and into elbow on right side but demanded his walks and has gone further on them today and last night. Also been up teh stairs couple times yesterday and most of the day today when one of us has gone up. Will phone vets and get a carry over of the antibiotics.......think the lymph gland infection or whatever had been a steo to far for him. Cancer still there but general behaviour and health a big step forward.

Besoeker, shingles is not nice at all, I feel for you hope you are feeling a bit better soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Kazz, that is absolutely fantastic news...good lad Buster!!
Awww Lynn, enjoy your celebrating
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Kazz that's good news that Buster is on the up.
Will do griff guess I will be celebrating on my own this evening as Gorden is usually cream crackered on a Friday night after a day at work then getting across town to pick up the car then the 3 hour drive home. Usually snoring on the sofa by 9pm.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Hey Peeps.
Sorry I've been AwolBeen really busy with mum's house and minding babies.Just spotted Buster being poorlieAh KAZZ,still sounds like he's doing better(( hugs))
Off out at 1.30am for the Next saleHave a mad busy day tomorrow so I'll go tonight and have it done.Besides the craic at these things are amazingHave my fold up chair and sleeping bag in the boot,I'm good to go
I'm off to catch up,order a take away and put my feet up.See ya in a bit
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >