View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2008, 01:22 PM

Does your dog eat/chew something they shouldn't?

With Shadow it's buttons! He's obessed with them! He's chewed buttons off my OH shirts,trousers and the duvet cover! But he doesn't swallow them just piles them up in the corner of his bed! strange fellow lol
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 01:28 PM
My underwear terrible he is.
Meggie likes to pinch shoes and carry them about or socks

Both of mine are mingers
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Not now they are grown up no, but Tonto cannot be trusted is there is a cuddly toy anywhere.
Charlie had a couple of stuffed bee's from MacDonald's and Tonto was absolutely obsessed with them. He still sits and looks at places he knew they were.
We also recently had a car boot, and Charlie wanted to keep a small stuffed Mr. Blobby (God knows why).
But when we got back from Poland I was a bit worried when we were greeted by the stuffing out of something.

But all was ok, it wasn't the couch but Mr. Blobby, as was confirmed by the pink and yellow spotted poop I picked up in the garden today!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 02:09 PM
erm, not really actually sometimes if my handband falls on the floor but i keep teaching him wat is ok, but his not much of a chewer!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Not at the moment Hun...but hey who knows....
What a classic little dog you have there,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Bog roll and loads of it as far as Asta's concerned,xxxxxxxxxx
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2008, 02:41 PM
The three only Skye and Star do, Skye is plastic lids of bottles, I dont know where she gets them and Star is old bones he finds when out. Storm on the other hand would eat/destroy anything not nailed down and often if it was nailed down.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh Ivan has a few. Not too bad now he has gotten older, but if the kids leave any little bits of toys lying around that I haven't spotted he'll have it, the smaller the better, but will drop it as soon as told, he went through a phase of any time I left a baseball cap down on the counter he would grab it and run out to the garden where I would find it in pieces. He also used to eat the pegs off the line. The drawbacks of having a dog who stands nearly 6 foot on his hind legs :P
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Up till yesterday my two have been brilliant. Only the occasional stray kids toy that they mistook for their own got chewed by accident.

But yesterday I moved my growing tomato plants into larger pots that needed placed on the ground in the sitting room....

What a feast to nibble on! Organic compost and tasty leaves.... I doubt I'm going to get to try any of my home grown tomatoes. There's two hungry mouths waiting to grab them as soon as they start to grow!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Mmm, Jamie... paper, letters, takeaway menus, clothes from radiators, 'J' cloths (which he eats and throws up, if I can't get them off him ), socks, anything from the counter top in kitchen!!
Deacon.... stones, plants, paper, slippers, feet (likes chewing bare feet ), spent hay and newspaper from guinea pig and rabbits, corner of the hearth....