View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Whitaker1579
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I must admit, I let my dog's kiss my check, but not my lip's.
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Mine does it me only when I'm off guard though,cant stand it otherwise,she likes to lick my partner tho lol,think she thinks he's a lolly.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2006, 06:02 PM
All ours give us kisses, the boys a little too enthusiastically I don't mind my own dogs licking my mouth but I don't allow other peoples dogs to do it (because I know mine are wormed regularly etc).
belladile
New Member!
Female 

05-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Yes i do let them lick my face even though i know that they,ve probebly just been licking their bits.Makes me cringe if i think about it too much,but carnt help myself.
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by belladile View Post
Yes i do let them lick my face even though i know that they,ve probebly just been licking their bits.Makes me cringe if i think about it too much,but carnt help myself.
I am with you on this one.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2006, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE]Umm sometimes I hold their mouth shut and give em a kiss on that spikey furred bit just under the nose and above the top lip, for some reason that makes me laugh... [QUOTE] He he he, I just tried this with Missy and now she's whirling round like a tornado trying to catch her tail . I must admit , having a Staffie is asking to get licked at any opportunity ! I don't mind the odd kiss to the lips from my dog. As long as her tongue doesn't get into my mouth .
sammymax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
He he he, I just tried this with Missy and now she's whirling round like a tornado trying to catch her tail . I must admit , having a Staffie is asking to get licked at any opportunity ! I don't mind the odd kiss to the lips from my dog. As long as her tongue doesn't get into my mouth .
Yep, Staffies are deadly kissers and you have to be quick to avoid the frenchies
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm a bit of a meanie, I let Takara lick my face, but rarely let Eddy... his breath stinks

Takara licks my eyes moreso than my mouth but I do agree with you, I think it encourages her to be gentle, she's never offered to bite my face - although she has bitten my dad's nose a few times - it's his own fault though!!

I don't see a problem with them licking my face as long as they stop when I tell them to, which they do. My immune system's not all that good and I think it's building it up!!!
doggiechocs
New Member!
Male 

07-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Love both my staffies but licking round mouths NO way
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
My dogs dont actually lick at all.
Dont think I would let them if they did, you know they have them noses in some foul places.
Page 7 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »