Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2018, 04:06 PM

The fighting budgie

A pet owners dobermann died and this dog used to protect the owner.
So He decided to get another pet to protect him,so he went to the local pet shop and asked the pet shop owner for a pet to look after him

The Pet shop owner suggested he bought a budge. " A budgie, that won't protect me"
"ah this is a fighting budgie and as hard as nails"

So the guy took this fighting budgie home and see how tough he was. So he went back to the pet shop and purchased another budgie and put him in the cage as well. that night he covered the cage and in the morning the new budgie was dead with his feet in the air.

The fighting budgie look at at his owner with one eye and said " I am as hard as nails nothing beats me"
So the owner decided to test this fighting budgie again, so he bought a cockerel and put him in the cage and covered it up for the night. The next morning when he removed the cover the cockerel was dead with his feet in the air.

Again the fighting budgie looked at his owner and said again with one eye closed " I am as hard as nails nothing beats me"

Well the new owner was amazed but decided to give this fighting budgie one more chance. so he got hold of a falcon and put that in the cage and covered it up for the night. That night the noise was terrible and seeing the cage swinging back and forth he took the cover of only to again find the falcon dead on his back with the feet in the air.

However this time the fighting budgie had lost all of his feathers and when asked why he said " I had to take my clothes off for this one, but hard as nail I am"