Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Who`s arguing with you, you seem to be able to accomplish that all by your self with yourself
i dont do arguing i just give my opinion but its not really debatable they did come from domestic cats they still are domestic cats lol.....

Its a moot point that they may have one day come from domesticated cats, but they are`nt now.

i know what the word feral means lol...but the 'natural state' for a domestic animal is actually the opposite of 'wild'.

but some on here dont seem to want to 'deal' with pets killing wildlife tho do they just our native predators
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by NOUSHKA05 View Post
i dont do arguing i just give my opinion in a very argumentative way

but its not really debatable they did come from domestic cats they still are domestic cats lol.....that have gone feral, and as such need to be dealt with as such"

Its a moot point that they may have one day come from domesticated cats, but they are`nt now.

i know what the word feral means lol...but the 'natural state' for a domestic animal is actually the opposite of 'wild'.

Good , then you will know they are no longer domesticated,

but some on here dont seem to want to 'deal' with pets killing wildlife tho do they just our native predators
Who doesn`t?? me thinks you just wish to see what you wish to see, so you can continue to attack others for having the audacity to disagree with your every word.:
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 05:04 PM
thinking aloud!
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Who doesn`t?? me thinks you just wish to see what you wish to see, so you can continue to attack others for having the audacity to disagree with your every word.:
some people must bring out the worst in me then lol

feral cats are still a Domesticated species however you twist things

and i see things very clearly thanks but youve obviously not read all the posts or maybe youre only seeing what 'You' wish to see .........and im not attacking anyone either just making a point....so chill
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I knew it was you!!! I dont own gundogs either, I own a gun though.
I've taken Vegas shooting with me before Dawn and a plus point is he's not frightened of gunshot,but sadly has the attentive span of a goldfish.

Even for his breed he's pretty useless as a watchdog too,but he's an endearing rogue!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I've taken Vegas shooting with me before Dawn and a plus point is he's not frightened of gunshot,but sadly has the attentive span of a goldfish.

Even for his breed he's pretty useless as a watchdog too,but he's an endearing rogue!
LOL poor Vegas. Mind you he could still be a gamekeepers dog, he only has to sit on them once he catches the poachers!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Not really, no foster homes was one, should there be a problem with any of the ops and they couldnt go back immediately. Not sure how "valid" that was though.
Lack of foster homes in some areas with aftercare can be a problem, applies to dogs as well. If you dont have that backup can see their poimt, to a certain degree. Its a shame but an issue they should be looking to resolve
Page 37 of 37 « First < 27 34 35 36 37