View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words and for thinking of me, I seem to spend most of my time in tears at the moment and I apologise for that, I just wanted to update you all as you've all been there for me and been interested and helpful.

It isn't getting any easier but I'm sure it will, and one of the litte tinkers is going to a fellow Dogsey member so I will get my fix on a regular basis I'm sure.

Thanks again, I promise to be my happy, smiley self again as soon as I possibly can xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Sheree, thanks for the update, as others have said this must be a really emotional time for you but underneath it all I sense you are keeping the 'plan' at the forefront of your mind and it seems to working out nicely. Again, I do wish we were closer and could foster one or two for you, thinking of you often.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Awwww Sheree I am happy for Giddy and happy and sad for you all at the same time. I know no matter how hard it is for you that you will always td what is best for your beloved dogs. You are very brave though I can understand how this must be tearing you apart.
Take care Love to all Eunice xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Aww...Sheree. Mixed emotions for you hun but so pleased you're finding good homes for your babies. We all know you're doing right by them. Big hugs for being so brave. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sheree, thanks for the update, as others have said this must be a really emotional time for you but underneath it all I sense you are keeping the 'plan' at the forefront of your mind and it seems to working out nicely. Again, I do wish we were closer and could foster one or two for you, thinking of you often.

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Awwww Sheree I am happy for Giddy and happy and sad for you all at the same time. I know no matter how hard it is for you that you will always td what is best for your beloved dogs. You are very brave though I can understand how this must be tearing you apart.
Take care Love to all Eunice xxxxx
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Aww...Sheree. Mixed emotions for you hun but so pleased you're finding good homes for your babies. We all know you're doing right by them. Big hugs for being so brave. xx
Thanks for those lovely words H, Eunice and Jackie. I admit it is the "new life" thing that has kept me going, I don't know where or how I would have found the strength if I didn't think things were going to get a lot better for us all. xxx
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 06:37 PM
oh sheree hun - big hugs, you are so very brave . xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
oh sheree hun - big hugs, you are so very brave . xx
Thanks Mel, hope you're ok too xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Oh it is so sad to read of you saying goodbye to your gang. But it does sound as though Giddy has gone to lovely people as I'm certain the other will of too, you would not of let them go otherwise.....I'm not suprised you can't stop crying...
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I know it is breaking your heart but you must be proud of yourself for finding your babies the best homes. Giddy's new home sounds perfect.
Stay strong hun xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Oh it is so sad to read of you saying goodbye to your gang. But it does sound as though Giddy has gone to lovely people as I'm certain the other will of too, you would not of let them go otherwise.....I'm not suprised you can't stop crying...
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I know it is breaking your heart but you must be proud of yourself for finding your babies the best homes. Giddy's new home sounds perfect.
Stay strong hun xxx
Thanks so much ladies xxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >