Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Some geraniums have survived from last year and am going to replant them from the pots into the flowerbed this year
Just got to get this archway up next week, then I can work from there.
Archway??Oh do tell
Sorry NIP JEN
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have quite a lot of Lobelia and it self seeds everywhere

Look closely at the lawn Malka, there are far more weeds than grass! But hey at least it is green and a weed is only a plant growing in the wrong place
But I see no weeds...

Aww - c'mon you knew I would do it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2014, 09:12 PM
I had a metal archway over the gate with jasmine and honeysuckkle growing over it. The winter storms soon put paid to it, so I am having a nice new wooden archway put up, set in concrete. It means the jasmine and honeysuckle (that he hasn't murdered with the hedge cutter this afternoon that is) will have to be dug up and then replanted over the concrete once the archway is in and the concrete dried.
Should look lovely when its all overgrown again. At the moment the jasmine, honeysuckle and roses all accost passers by, reaching over the wall and the gate to reach them, well they did till Nigel and the hedgetrimmer arrived this afternoon whilst I was out!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I had a metal archway over the gate with jasmine and honeysuckkle growing over it. The winter storms soon put paid to it, so I am having a nice new wooden archway put up, set in concrete. It means the jasmine and honeysuckle (that he hasn't murdered with the hedge cutter this afternoon that is) will have to be dug up and then replanted over the concrete once the archway is in and the concrete dried.
Should look lovely when its all overgrown again. At the moment the jasmine, honeysuckle and roses all accost passers by, reaching over the wall and the gate to reach them, well they did till Nigel and the hedgetrimmer arrived this afternoon whilst I was out!!!!
Sounds lovely,don't forget the pics
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2014, 09:51 PM
mmm maybe when its all grown back a bit
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2014, 07:15 AM
old saying.. a weed is only a flower in the wrong place.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2