View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

17-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Those photos are making my hungry Pidge!
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2011, 09:11 PM
My best dish... I think that would have to be fresh tuna steaks marinated in the following:

1 tablespoon oil (I use olive)
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons dark soy sauce

Marinate for a couple of hours, then cook in pre-heated griddle pan until tuna is cooked through and the marinade has caramelised slightly. I think this is best served with crusty bread and fresh salad. Sadly fresh tuna is expensive, so it's a rare treat.

Sorry, no pics as no camera, plus it would never last long enough to take one.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Toss up between meat pasta bake and meatloaf.

My pasta bake is with either pork or beef mince,pasta obviously,bolognaise sauce,lots of olive oil,lots of black pepper,bit of salt,an entire tub of fresh double cream and topped off with lots of double Gloucester cheese.Bake at 190 for about 35 minutes then leave to settle for 10 minutes before serving.Horrific calorie count,but delicious.

Meat loaf made from beef mince mixed with something gamey like partridge/pheasant breasts (again minced) and mix the whole lot together with some Worcestershire sauce and a touch of salt.Hard boil a couple of eggs,de-shell and place these in the meat mix into a loaf tin and bake for around 30 minutes or so at 190.Serve with new potatoes.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2011, 10:11 PM
My roast dinners go down a treat, I don't use anything that belongs to Aunt Bessie or any other Aunt for that matter My spag bog, lasagne, steak & onion pie, curries are always wolfed down too..
I love baking, cakes, muffins, scones, biscuits, am making apple & pear pie tomorrow with the fruit from next doors trees. Make one for us & one for them for giving me the fruit
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Omg that bread looks lush Mini I love fresh bread but aren't allowed it

Good idea! Do you want to start it or shall I?
Hi Azz, didnt pick this up till now, if you want to start the thread , happy to provide the first recipe ! Not sure where to put the thread !
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4