View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Sooooo, why doesn't he register for online banking? I do that, if I need to pay mum money and I don't want to go out, I do it online, likewise, my mum will pay the insurance payment for the dogs back into my account. I sure as hell wouldn't be embarrassed to keep asking, it's yours, he owes it...tough sh*t! And as for saying he can't go out...utter twaddle, he just doesn't want to pay....you can go into the bank..I tried to put money into mine but they closed..I paid it into my mums instead and she transferred it over to me. Steve can go out, you go out, you do what you need to at a distance, if you touch a cashpoint door handle etc... sanitize your hands, you get money out.. put it in a zippy bag and put it in your bag.. sanitize your hands. You get home, you take out the zippy bag, leave it to one side for a few days.. you wash your hands immediately you get in and then get an antibacterial wipe and wipe the door handles tap etc...that's it! I have been doing this since lockdown, I have no immune system, I should actually be in for the 12 weeks..I didn't get contacted so I am o.k. I have had to go shopping Tuesday as we hadn't got much in and dad had to go to work...if I can manage to get 2 buses, do shopping and I haven't got ill, Steve can manage a trip to the bank to withdraw the whole amount or to personally set up a standing order and transfer the outstanding amount into your account. I really really don't like people who take advantage of people and situations to shirk paying what they owe ...he should be deeply embarrassed by his behaviour, I would never do it but would be ashamed of myself if I did
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Oh dear griff poor mum and you and dad of course. So frustrating for you all.
Moyra I wonder if the banks are working on limited staff ? Most things are taking longer than usual at the moment.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Evening all

Trips to the garden abound.

How frustrating for your mum and for you and your family. It is bad enough being ill but worse when you don't know why.

Dave is still doing mostly OK touch wood
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Pleased to hear Dave is doing well...long may it continue
Lynn it's just annoying, it's not like I am asking for the crown jewels lol
Dad's just bought me flowers to say thanks for looking after him...I am having to get my own food so no bother adding some for him
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 07:29 PM
Moyra I think its a power struggle and I think you are loosing because you are "nice" and your lad is taking advantage of it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Griff; Steps forward but not lots however two possibilities ruled out the infection sounds like it could be a time moving on. Try not to let yourself go down my friend.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Thanks Kazz, I just have so much to deal with, hospitals, mums work, solicitors surveyors, police..I will have a quiet day one day! Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2020, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Evening all, so sorry I am not keeping up so well.

Please don't worry it's clear you have a lot on your plate and we are all with you I hope they get to find the problem with your Mum and do something about it. I completely agree with you, the nurses should not overide the doctors instructions.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2020, 10:10 PM
Cheers Harvey, it's kind of trying to keep all the plates spinning at the moment, topping it off is my know all brother, I have told him to never speak to me or try to contact me ever again...I am not thick, I am not stupid...I have a vast wealth of experience when it comes to hospitals...scans and tests....I might not have been to university but I am very clever...had enough of him thinking he is better than me and basically making me feel like I am not good enough or doing enough
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2