Female 

10-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Thanks Kazz and Lynn...I have had my phone call, can I get her at 12 lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2019, 12:40 PM
That's good griff.
Yes Kazz we built it ourselves only floor is screwed down and roof and shingles, plus the first two side panels and back and front panels the rest is all interlocking and bloomin hard work it is I can tell you.
All slotted in and whacked with a white rubber mallet.

Elaine is having very severe back problems, broke her ankle badly about 2 years ago and has lost a couple of her gang over the last couple of years one only 2 weeks ago aged 10.
We had a laugh though and she tries to keep her spirits up.
It's always good to catch up with her.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Hi all. Just a quick update on hubby. He has now broken his wrist from a fall at the hospital. Never rains. Have a good evening peeps.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Oh dear Brenda, how on earth did he manage that? Lynn I remember Elaine sorry she is suffering. Kazz didn't get round to altering my walkers handles but I did get all my decorations up. Thankfully. Now off to the docs as he wants to discuss my poor blood results and the deterioration in my kidneys. To top it all my right lens in my glasses keeps popping out again Just hope I don't lose it again.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Good Lord I think we need to be put in a bag and shook up...………….LOL

Brenda sorry to hear about your hubby, does his wrist need a operation, and is he feeling and acting a bit less confused.

Lynn well done you two. Give Elaine my best when you see her again.

Moyra I suspect you have already gone but hope all goes well.

Griff suspect everyone home now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Goodness brenda how did that happen, hope it is easily set and doesn't need an op and he recovers quickly.
Good luck with the appointments Moyra.
Hope all is well with Kota griff.

Thanks Kazz not a project for when your turned 60 we have never felt so tired and full of aches and pains but all worth it in the end.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Good evening all.

No town this morning as the weather was horrendous. Very high winds and rain. Had to go in this afternoon though as OH had a hospital appointment. Went for a burger at McD's on the way back and a short walk for her ladyship.

Oh Brenda. Your poor hubby. I hope it was a simple break that just needs a cast and nothing more serious.

Put the bin outside earlier as I thought the winds had died down enough. Of course, it's now blowing up a storm again and the bin could well be a few streets away by now . Everything is bagged inside so it falling over won't be a problem. Can't really see if it's our bin banging or next doors as the streetlamp outside is worse than useless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Goodness brenda how did that happen, hope it is easily set and doesn't need an op and he recovers quickly.
Good luck with the appointments Moyra.
Hope all is well with Kota griff.

Thanks Kazz not a project for when your turned 60 we have never felt so tired and full of aches and pains but all worth it in the end.
Better now than when you turn 80
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

No town this morning as the weather was horrendous. Very high winds and rain. Had to go in this afternoon though as OH had a hospital appointment. Went for a burger at McD's on the way back and a short walk for her ladyship.

Oh Brenda. Your poor hubby. I hope it was a simple break that just needs a cast and nothing more serious.

Put the bin outside earlier as I thought the winds had died down enough. Of course, it's now blowing up a storm again and the bin could well be a few streets away by now . Everything is bagged inside so it falling over won't be a problem. Can't really see if it's our bin banging or next doors as the streetlamp outside is worse than useless.

Really windy here too went into Sutton and on the way there a large piece of something looked like the roof of a shed about 12ft x 14ft (guesstimate)had blown across the main Chester road and got stuck on someone's front driveway wall happened before I got there but the bus had stopped therefore we pretty much all stopped the fir brigade came past me lucky I think no one had been hurt or that the wall stopped it or it would I suppose of hit their house.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2019, 07:06 PM
Lol Kazz not sure Gorden would of made it up the ladder let alone sitting straddled on a log cabin roof putting shingle tiles on at 80.

Hope the winds die down for you chris and the bin stays put and the same your way Kazz. Wind getting up here to but not sure it will be as bad as further North.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >