Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 06:01 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 10th December

Good morning everyone

Hope OH is continuing to improve Brenda

I would say £30 well spent Chris

Very frosty out there this morning. Car defrosted and son now on his way to work. Another tip run this morning then I have to dig over the patch the bushes have been taken from ready for two apple trees ordered last night. They are dwarf ones so should grow to no more that 6ft. I ordered a James Grieve and a Fiesta so I hope we like them

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 08:05 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I hope your hubby is on the mend Brenda and Harvey and Griff hope you two are on the improve. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 08:46 AM
Morning all
Just left Kota at the he vets.... hope this is the last time for a while!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.

brenda hope OH is improving.
Sue what a busy day you have.
griff best wishes for Kota.

Very cold and breezy here today not managed a walk yet with Dillon waiting for a parcel delivery but no time slot given so better not move to far.
Dillon still loves his walks but doesn't mind if we miss the odd one, had a nice brush instead.
Was hoping to get the washing out but it's started to rain.
Met up with elaine yesterday for lunch not sure how many remember her she has the wolfdogs and gsd's.

Kazz the cabin will look like a Christmas house by the time Gorden has finished hanging all the garden battery lights in and round the outside.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hope OH is continuing to improve Brenda

I would say £30 well spent Chris

Very frosty out there this morning. Car defrosted and son now on his way to work. Another tip run this morning then I have to dig over the patch the bushes have been taken from ready for two apple trees ordered last night. They are dwarf ones so should grow to no more that 6ft. I ordered a James Grieve and a Fiesta so I hope we like them

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Good morning.

Just looked up your trees and they look very suitable for what you want them to do. In fact may get a couple of dwarf fruit trees myself I have an area I want a tree in but not a massive tree. Consideration under way here, and my own fruit too....

Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I hope your hubby is on the mend Brenda and Harvey and Griff hope you two are on the improve. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Good morning Moyra. did you get you Christmas decorations up? and did you raise the handle bars LOL on your walker.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Just left Kota at the he vets.... hope this is the last time for a while!!
My thoughts will be with you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2019, 09:56 AM
We bought one of the column apple trees this year for patios, Blue moon we had 8 lovely apples from it.
It's a nice fresh slightly sharp eating apple. Lovely colour to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.

brenda hope OH is improving.
Sue what a busy day you have.
griff best wishes for Kota.

Very cold and breezy here today not managed a walk yet with Dillon waiting for a parcel delivery but no time slot given so better not move to far.
Dillon still loves his walks but doesn't mind if we miss the odd one, had a nice brush instead.
Was hoping to get the washing out but it's started to rain.
Met up with elaine yesterday for lunch not sure how many remember her she has the wolfdogs and gsd's.

Kazz the cabin will look like a Christmas house by the time Gorden has finished hanging all the garden battery lights in and round the outside.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Awwww I recall Elaine hope she is well. I am out for lunch today and its raining here too was hoping for a dry day like yesterday although, hey ho its not snow...……..

I have battery lights round my summer house but your is ultra posh. Did you put it up yourselves?

Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Right my plan for the day is simply stay warm go out for lunch and pop the Father Christmas's in the windows.

Brenda hope your hubby is a bit better and you have more news.

Chris £30 well spent by the sounds of it you should charge your hubby £30 for your cistern watching time.

Oh yes and Love the dog.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >