Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 08:03 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 1st December, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also.

Harvey and Griff do take special care of yourselves. Chris hope Gary is going along ok now.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope everyone is well

Dull and cold here this morning. First walk done and have also cut all the branches off two apple trees ready to take them out. Having been here 5 years and only had about four apples between them not holding my breath for them to do more. Will replace them with two patio ones which will be much easier to look after.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Good Morning all.

Its 1st December and Christmas is a coming.
Really nice night out last night and the youngsters went on to further fun after the curry. I simply came home... …… Gert is full of the joys of Spring and racing round after various toys.

The blue ball appears to have a liking for under the sofa.

To all and everyone Have a good day. Catch you all later.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Good afternoon all.

We caught a couple of showers this morning, but overall not a bad morning.

Now the main shopping street is open again, traffic is naturally flowing better so no queues either in or out of town.

Gary is doing OK, Moyra, thanks for asking. He's still a bit 'spacey' from the last drug increase, but we're hoping that goes after his system is used to them. So far, no fits, but we are keeping everything well and truly crossed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Afternoon all
Dry here so far...bet it rains just as I am going out
Thanks for the eCard Moyra
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Afternoon all. After my disastrous Christmas last year I have grasped it by the neck and put some decs up. Off to watch the heart guy from last night. He is so good looking.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
He's still a bit 'spacey' from the last drug increase, but we're hoping that goes after his system is used to them.

I hope so as well Chris. It's a difficult job you have monitoring him and rushing in when he has a fit, I would like to think that the drugs will work as planned.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Gretings to all

Has been dry today. Yesterday Bruno was a tad naughty and wondered off to the one and only house that sits by Knettishal forrest where there were some people working and making a noise. They were reluctant to stop what they were doing so they tidied him up on a long lead then after a while the house owner took him up to the car park where Alena was waiting.

I don't think he'll go wandering over that way again
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Afternoon all. After my disastrous Christmas last year I have grasped it by the neck and put some decs up. Off to watch the heart guy from last night. He is so good looking.
Totally like me Mom was dying last Christmas and my heart in fact the whole families heart was not in it in fact we just cruised over it. But I am making an effort this year, and making changes to the tradition but all for me not for "what people think"
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Kazz I hope this time it is better for you. Not so sure about mine. Have just finished watching war of the worlds. I thought it was good especially the end bit. Night all.