Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 23rd September

Good morning everyone - hope I dod''t clash with anyone today

Sorry to hear your neighbour is having problems Kelly. No haven't got time off for good behaviour yet but we think it is only one more day of painting to do and clearing out of cupboards in the kitchen and then may be a couple of car loads to bring back home.

A pleasure to be of help Harvey I know how hard it is to keep on top of long haired dogs and Newfies have such thick coats too.

Has rained overnight but dry at the moment so washing is out. May be a tip trip this morning.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Good morning Sue and every to follow.

Rained her overnight too and still slowly doing so, therefore great for what I moved yesterday.

Sue so you can go to the skip without an appointment, still booking here so one booked for tomorrow. Therefore need to get into the garden again before then. Brought some daff and tulip bulbs so want to put fresh compost in the pots and move the flamingo tree from the big pot in the front to the back in the ground he has done brilliantly but struggling in the pot I think so moving to the ground.

Hope everyone is good and your day goes as well as mine will.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Remove the vine yesterday as the crop was poor and the small red grapes we didn't like. Now more light into the greenhouse and a small flower bed . Today a trip to the dump only a few cars waiting ahead. Then bits and pieces from the retail part we needed. Trying to rain but not enough to make much difference to the garden if any
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 10:42 AM
Morning all. Got this surveyor chap coming soon. Typical just on lunch time. Decided to concentrate my search to either Lancing or Shoreham. Just noticed the sun is trying to come out so the gardening can be continued by you all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Got this surveyor chap coming soon. Typical just on lunch time. Decided to concentrate my search to either Lancing or Shoreham. Just noticed the sun is trying to come out so the gardening can be continued by you all.
That's a good idea pin point areas that have what you need. My cousin who has some learning difficulties and is in his late 50;s now is on the hunt for a flat as his Dad passed away this year and his Mom my Aunt 2 years ago. The house is being sold and they his brother and three sisters are buying a flat that he will live in the thing now is where his siblings live all over and he only knows the area he lives but very limited public transport and no train station. He does not drive and so the search starts.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Remove the vine yesterday as the crop was poor and the small red grapes we didn't like. Now more light into the greenhouse and a small flower bed . Today a trip to the dump only a few cars waiting ahead. Then bits and pieces from the retail part we needed. Trying to rain but not enough to make much difference to the garden if any
Well pouring down here almost early winter weather whereas yesterday was sat in the garden in between working in the garden. Never mind forecast says will brighten up later so off I will go then been to the garden centre and brought compost and ericaceous and normal with John Innes in and plant the bulbs.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Yep piddling here to. Surveyor been and gone. Nice chap but wasn't allowed to say anything except he sees no problems. My friend Margaret coming over later fingers crossed. Have a good afternoon peeps.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Yep piddling here to. Surveyor been and gone. Nice chap but wasn't allowed to say anything except he sees no problems. My friend Margaret coming over later fingers crossed. Have a good afternoon peeps.

I plan on it roasters, mash, carrots, pork chop, stuffing and gravy for lunch making the most of the weather. Have a great afternoon, I am planning on sitting in eating my lunch and watching the film I sky+'d a few weeks ago. "Finding Your Feet" really enjoying it so far.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Got that on dvd. Good film. Enjoy.