Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 29th August.

Good morning one and all. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Harvey, how's Casey these days, hope he is going on ok and you too.

Brenda, Tyto is a little better by the sound of it that is good.

Sorry to hear Dillon has a limp Lynn and Log Cabin hunting sounds fun.

Griff, hope you take your medication today and also Deags is a lot better. Hope everyone else and their kin are all well too.

Have a good day stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 07:48 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come later. Lazy peeps still in bed. bg!! Mind you can you blame them when it is grey and chilly out there. Off out later for the last lunch for this time round until late October. Happy hunting for your log cabin Lynn. Keep wondering whether to have a small one that's similar in the garden but probably not. Can but dream. You sound more cheerful Moyra. Griff hope all is good in your world. Sue enjoy your day. Chris I love Mc'd's and find the self serve thing now very quick. Hope Casey is ok. bfn all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Good morning Moyra Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy your lunch out Brenda.

Hope you are feeling better today Moyra

Happy cabin hunting today Lynn

Hope Deags (?) is better now Griff and you too.

Raining when I got up then stopped so whipped her ladyship out and then it started again and still going. Sister visiting today so fixed smile whilst listening to her doing all the speaking

Hope all tow and four legged are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Morning all
No pills today Moyra, I have antibiotics so not allowed
Enjoy lunch Brenda
Sue, Deags tummy seems o.k...touch wood and everything crossed and Kota wasn't sick last night... I thank goodness as I was knackered lol
Builders are back next door, so I am getting bang bang bang again, will have a little walk to the shop later so that will give me 10mins break from it
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 08:39 AM
Good morning all.

Grey and cold here too so nice dog walking weather.

Brenda, Mcd's here doesn't work during high season. It is too small and the new system just doesn't work here - hence the long waits. They even knock off the table service when it's as busy as it gets over the summer so it was better before the up-grade here during the summer months.

We are going out this morning and trusting that they will post the small package delivery this morning. I've left a note on the door and it will fit easily through the letterbox.

Tomorrow's delivery is a lawnmower as ours has collapsed (could have waited until the end of the grass growing season - but no).

Anyways, onwards and upwards and out we go.

Hope everyone has a good day and that all who have been suffering are now feeling a bit better x
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Sue's sister and I get on like a house on fire, I can't get far enough away, so I can't hear all about what she has done-been to- or going to for holidays.
Think I will bury myself in her with the computer and let the otherfs get on with it.

Just had a scammer saying our router was faulty. All he wanted was access to our computer 01686 668375 was his number
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Lol Barry, just nod and smile ...soon be over
Chris, hope the delivery person does put the package through the door, I hate having to wait for deliveries..... especially when they aren't mine
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Yay, the delivery driver did post it, bless him. It's a pity the lawnmower won't fit through the letterbox.

Town seems to be easing off a bit today so a lot more peaceful walk about. Very rude couple at the cafe though. The waitress brought their food (the breakfast specials at £3.90 including drink) and they nastily said, "don't expect a tip because we've just paid your next two hours pay". I was flabbergasted to say the least.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 12:34 PM
What the hell is wrong with some people? What a nasty thing to say! That's exactly how my neighbour was with the fencers, and her daughter was very upset to see my dad litter picking and emptying a rubbish bin....in our family we would never expect somebody to do something we wouldn't...I half think she thinks the fairies do the dirty jobs
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Just made dinner for my dad and Steve, it's supposed to be chicken casserole but I didn't have enough for all the ingredients so it's sausage casserole lol.i saw the recipe on the back of a can. 1can tomato soup, 1 can chopped tomatoes, 3 diced peppers and half a diced onion.. should be four diced chicken breasts...but I went for 8 sausages chopped up...oh and it should be basil but I only had mixed herbs. Basically you heat the oven to gas mark 5 and chuck all the ingredients into an oven proof dish, mix it all together and cover with foil and cook for 45mins.... I removed the foil and turned the oven up as it didn't seem to cook to quickly, will be interesting to see what my dad makes of it. Oh, I also chucked in some chopped boiled potatoes
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >