Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2020, 11:56 AM
Sorry for your loss Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Kazz, so sorry to hear that, our friends is Friday but they can have 16 mourners.
I think after this lockdown there will be a huge increase in mental breakdowns.
Lol at poor sue ironing
Harvey...yay for you! Well done!!
Mum has been moved, she still has a temperature and cellulitis...I am somewhat confused as I said so not sepsis then? And the lady said that's what they call it and we can't rule anything out...battered my head that did!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Kelly I hope your mum soon recovers from whatever she is suffering from.

I have solved my problem of Steve not giving me any housekeeping for the last 10 weeks. It will be 12 weeks by the time it is resolved but I can swallow that provided what I have done goes ahead ok. I have typed out a letter to Steve's Bank manager, on his behalf, asking that he set up a standing order in my favour giving all the account details of both Steve and my accounts to take effect, monthly from the 1st June so after that date I should not have to worry about him paying his weekly amount. Got Steve to sign it and have put it in an envelope and will get it posted tomorrow. I feel happier now.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Well done Moyra - you know it makes sense

Kazz, so very sorry to hear about your loss.

Very hot day here. Gary came for breakfast and a good moan this morning . Took Rosie out on the garden very early then again just now. South facing gardens are lovely usually, but in this weather it's a case of waiting for the shade for her ladyship to be safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 07:03 PM
Moyra, best thing to do, there's no chance of him not paying then
Chris, pleased Gary came round for a moan lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
My BIL cousin who also has Paget's disease ............passed away Sunday with Contra virus his funeral will be no mourners.

Kazz - so sorry to read this, it's terrible the way this pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives. I was reading today that nothing in recent years has been anything like Corvid19 not Ebola, SARS, MERS, swine flu, etc. etc.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
set up a standing order in my favour giving all the account details of both Steve and my accounts to take effect

Moyra - Excellant move, he is the one earning so it should be no problem.

You may have to fill in one of the banks 'Standing Order' forms or even go into the bank, I hope they will not ask you to do that, one never needed to in the past but in recent years they've become very sensitive about who is requesting standing orders.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kelly I hope your mum soon recovers from whatever she is suffering from.

I have solved my problem of Steve not giving me any housekeeping for the last 10 weeks. It will be 12 weeks by the time it is resolved but I can swallow that provided what I have done goes ahead ok. I have typed out a letter to Steve's Bank manager, on his behalf, asking that he set up a standing order in my favour giving all the account details of both Steve and my accounts to take effect, monthly from the 1st June so after that date I should not have to worry about him paying his weekly amount. Got Steve to sign it and have put it in an envelope and will get it posted tomorrow. I feel happier now.
So Moyra he comes an adult. Well done you the "worm has turned":mrgree n:
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Well done Moyra - you know it makes sense

Kazz, so very sorry to hear about your loss.

Very hot day here. Gary came for breakfast and a good moan this morning . Took Rosie out on the garden very early then again just now. South facing gardens are lovely usually, but in this weather it's a case of waiting for the shade for her ladyship to be safe
Awww how nice he feels the need to share his moan with you. Must be Loveeeeeeeeeeeee:mrgree n:
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2020, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Kazz - so sorry to read this, it's terrible the way this pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives. I was reading today that nothing in recent years has been anything like Corvid19 not Ebola, SARS, MERS, swine flu, etc. etc.
The choice is the close family of course; We have no idea what the course of events were prior to his passing he was sort of "not in contact with the family" but no argument just sort of drifted away from his brother sister and cousins.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >