Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 06:41 AM

Daily Natter Tuesday 19th May 2020 :-)

Morning all, Hope you all have a good day. Just popping in to say I am still around reading your posts.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 06:48 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow. Beautiful morning out there, shame I'm not allowed out there! I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 07:18 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are managing to keep sane Brenda

Moyra I have to agree that Steve is not being fair to you.

That cabin has been very useful for you both so a good investment Lynn

Lovely morning here and a nice lie in until 6.45am then I woke anyway so got up. Teazle walked and having a coffee then out to deadhead some roses and will then see what the day throws at me.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-05-2020, 10:25 AM
Greetings everyone, lovely day here, sun is out and no chilly wind, hope to get out in the garden soon.

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
shame I'm not allowed out there!

You & me both Moyra still only five weeks to go

I had a look at the map, most of the letting agents in our local rag only go down to Chelmsford and Witham area and anyway, at the present time, they are not publishing a property supplement. 'tho I expect that to change soon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 11:34 AM
Thanks for looking Harvey. I appreciate it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 07:17 PM
My mum has been rushed to hospital by paramedics with suspected sepsis....she was in a bad way...slurred speech, high temperature and low blood pressure. Of course, you can't go with them due to lockdown and I won't be allowed to visit at all
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-05-2020, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
My mum has been rushed to hospital by paramedics with suspected sepsis....she was in a bad way...slurred speech, high temperature and low blood pressure. Of course, you can't go with them due to lockdown and I won't be allowed to visit at all

Oh heck - Will be thinking of you and your Mum tonight please keep us up to date, I shall log in first thing tomorrow.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Flipping heck has she been poorly Griff?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Oh goodness, Kelly, you must be frantic.

All good wishes winging their way for a good result for your mum xxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2020, 10:35 PM
Thanks all
Mum has had cellulitis on and off for a long period, she doesn't look after herself and as you know...if I say something she doesn't like, well I am chucked out! Well, she has been seeing the gp surgery for quite a few weeks and she was told it would be best for her to have IV antibiotics..she refused hospital treatment so they have done their best. She attended yesterday..was o.k, we all went to bed.. Everything was fine, dad got up and he told her to call the gp, he called my mum about 8.30 she answered, said nothing..hung up, I got up and she said she was going to bed..I thought she was ill from the antibiotics but she said about her leg so I said she needed to call either the GP or hospital.. she bit my head off saying it could wait she was too tired! I went to the garden and called Steve, she was still in the living room and I tried to reason again...she went off to bed! I got a call from my dad at 9.30 asking if I was up and how she was, had she called the GP...I said no, she had had a go at me and I had suggested the Dr or hospital, he called me back a bit later saying he had tried the Dr but couldn't get through...I told him to leave it as we would be wrong, she would blow her top...anyway, around 1 pm I went to check in her, I looked at her leg and said she needed the hospital, she was talking to me and slurring so I went and called the Dr, she wanted me to just call the nurse direct so she could avoid hospital, the drs and nurses have been great, they told her to call an ambulance..she said she would.. didn't, insisted on getting washed!! My mobile was blowing up with everyone telling me to call an ambulance with her refusing point blank! Dad came home, helped her get dressed and I dialled 999 before she could say anything...the paramedics came, spent an hour with her giving her fluids and then stretchered her away....it was an awful feeling seeing the ambulance doors shut and not knowing if that's it.... because of the pandemic, neither of us could go with her, neither of us can visit and tbh...we don't know if that's it, if we will see her again!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >