View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Telephone banking, Moyra. Easy to set up and doesn't need him to put it on his phone .

Your poor sister, I do hope she's OK. The older we get, the harder it is to heal. I also hope she's reported it.

It's a shame she won't isolate because it's safer all round. Best wishes to her when you manage to get in touch x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 03:39 PM
Good Afternoon all.

Moyra I wish you well. I am more tolerant I think than is good for me however I think I would of thrown him out or simply moved and left him a note by now I mean I did think "how lovey" he is thinking of you and staying in but to hear he will go the fish shop deliver fish etc and let you worry as you were over shopping and not take Amber out is purely selfish and mean. I wish you well and think you should help him launch from the nest.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely day here again to, some washing in the machine and then pop that out, then a 2nd load in. Hopefully it will all get aired and dried like the bedding yesterday.
Other than that tidying while Gorden goes to work in the cabin.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
The weather here is overcast and breezy but then the clouds clear and lovely. In the garden here. What's Gorden up to in the cabin?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Lovely morning here too. Our first jaunt to the garden coming up. It will be a sneezy, itchy eyed one if the past few days is anything to go by. Hayfever, YUK.
A fellow sort of sufferer here too itchy eyes and a cough but not as bad as lots no where near I take a antihistamine every morning. Hope you have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Sue I suspect they will be over when the time is right. You are getting to be a early bird on the shopping front hope you continue winning the worm....LOL
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2020, 06:56 PM
Hi Harvey good to see you.
Moyra I'm with Chris I am extremely tolerant with the boys especially when they lived at home but your Steve would drive me nuts to. Cannot stand disrespect and taking and not giving back in return.
Do hope your sister is ok and her dogs.
Kazz Gorden is marking essays at the moment and had a meeting this afternoon.
Him working in the cabin means I can clean through the bungalow then watch tv if I want.
It was hard work building it but gosh was it worth it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 07:41 PM
Lynn sounds like a Godsend how nice it is a home office as well as a multi functional room.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 10:30 PM
Sorry Moyra but I agree with Kazz, Steve should be looking after you...not the other way around...he is a grown ass man! I am sorry but here in the real world " I am good for it " doesn't actually work, just because you are family doesn't make any difference...look at it as if you were renting a room to Joe public, would you accept 9 weeks of I am good for it at the cost of most likely £800+...nope, if I say to my vet...I am good for it, will they let me pay whenever?? Nope. You are saving your boy a fortune by allowing him to stay with you, he is fit and healthy?? He can earn a wage so could therefore live independently... you don't have to meet someone and live with them anymore, my Steve lives in his own house, pays his own bills and rarely needs a hand...if he does, he will offer to pay me back. I don't want to be rude..or offend, but you are an older lady who has had a bit of a tricky life in places... you should be able to live where YOU want and do exactly as you please, if you decide to invite Steve along to live with you wherever YOU choose, he should be thankful. As you know, things went horribly wrong for me at Christmas, I managed to keep a roof over my head on my own ( I will never forget the very generous offer Kazz made me) but when I had to look into things, there's a tonne of rooms to rent..at quite a reasonable price, the only difference is, he will have to pay the going rate... honestly, that boy of yours should count his bloody blessings, he doesn't help you very much, moans a fair whack and now isn't even paying for it. It upsets me to know that you are prepared to accept that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Right, hi everyone, hope you are all well..I am very bored, had a couple of incidents regarding next door but all will come good I am sure.
Hoping you are all keeping well, I notice Chris mentioned hayfever... nettle tea is supposedly good for it.. Google it!
I am doing o.k...very very bored but counting my blessings, a chap from up the pub...he is a really nice chap has passed away from coronavirus.. so sad, he had a heart transplant, did well, got pneumonia and was admitted to hospital, caught the virus... Only blessing was he was with his loved ones at home when he passed... funeral Friday and people are going to pass by his hearse in their cars in the pub car park. Steve's neighbour also has coronavirus.. tested positive and is a care home worker, apparently inadequate ppe was given, she seems fine so that's good.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2