Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 06:31 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 14th May, 2020

Good morning everyone, nice bright morning out there. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 07:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Up and out early. Teazle walked, prescriptions posted at surgery and a quick dive into Tesco. Now having a coffee. Will try a garden centre later but if too busy will turn round and come home.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 07:19 AM
Good morning all

Moyra
Just caught up on your last thread from yesterday and hope you feel better after your day in bed.

Sue Morning beautiful day here too and looking at a garden centre visit myself in the coming weeks. You have been busy I am up late 7am no idea why, but hey. Love the look of the new arch.

Losos
The home wise having looked at it yesterday isa way to buy a property so imagine a long as no lease rules a dog would be more than acceptable. Hope you are keeping well.

Brenda How are you doing? How is your hubby getting on? are you making any changes to your day with the changes?

Griff How are you doing looks like a lovely day.

Chris Will you be doing anything different like another walk or increasing your distances travelled, there could be a change in your lads new property as my nephew his day centre are returning on the 1st June but my sister not sending him back until the 12 week lockdown or later.

Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Good morning all.

Bit dull and chilly here just now, but hoping it brightens up a bit soon.

No Kazz. We both have COPD so full isolation for now. Just not worth the risk. The lockdown may have been eased, but the virus hasn't - it's still just as infectious as ever and a literal death sentence if we get it.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Good morning everyone

WE got to the garden centre and only a few people there. They had it well laid out with designated path directions . Sue got a few small bedding plants and 3 bags of top soil with some grass seed to fill in the bald patches she made in our lawn
So cold more like winter than summer got the central heating back on to keep warm indoors

Still somone managed to get a bit of sunshine

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Morning all
I am o.k thanks Kazz, still problems but doing o.k.
It does look like a lovely day, I have taken to tidying the gardens in the evening when that pair aren't about...I think the people at the end now do the same
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Thanks for asking Kazz. Not saying to much at the moment about anything. Sun is shining here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Bit dull and chilly here just now, but hoping it brightens up a bit soon.

No Kazz. We both have COPD so full isolation for now. Just not worth the risk. The lockdown may have been eased, but the virus hasn't - it's still just as infectious as ever and a literal death sentence if we get it.

Sorry Chris just reread my question it was meant to be tongue in cheek actually meaning will you be doing another walk round the garden on increasing the distances or the routes travelled. I know you are not going out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Good morning everyone

WE got to the garden centre and only a few people there. They had it well laid out with designated path directions . Sue got a few small bedding plants and 3 bags of top soil with some grass seed to fill in the bald patches she made in our lawn
So cold more like winter than summer got the central heating back on to keep warm indoors

Still somone managed to get a bit of sunshine

Beautiful teazle.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2020, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Thanks for asking Kazz. Not saying to much at the moment about anything. Sun is shining here.
That's not a bad thing I find I talk to much so I am envious of your control.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >