Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2020, 06:31 AM

Daily chat Sunday 10th May

Good morning everyone

Hope your shed is now water tight Kazz

Overcast and trying to rain but walk done and home dry. Nothing planned today. Got the bean poles up yesterday so now ready to go

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2020, 07:21 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Your four legged friends too. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hope your shed is now water tight Kazz

Overcast and trying to rain but walk done and home dry. Nothing planned today. Got the bean poles up yesterday so now ready to go

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Well I so too; but until I see my neighbour will not know as its their half. We did establish yesterday I just have rafters so I can actually see my shed roof whereas they have a false ceiling so the water could of been a seeping through for a while as the ceiling which is apparently 15mm thick the leak it is not massive just build up of water on some of the top paint tins. So hopefully the combined effort of me and neighbour tacking down the loose roof felt on their side.

Have been out with Gert and now home again had boiled eggs for breakfast. Enjoying my downloaded book but weather not looking promising for sitting outside.

Sue Have a good day whatever you do we had rain in the night good for the garden.

Moyra Good morning same to you stay warm and dry.

To everyone have a good day Griff I keep considering a chimenea or garden heating of sorts but not got round to it maybe with this enjoying my time reading will push me when the summer hits.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2020, 09:31 AM
Good morning all.

It's absolutely piddling down here and has been all morning.

Our trip to the garden is postponed, much to Rosie's relief. She had a quick dash out this morning for the toilet and came back wet through so she's quite happy to go back to bed this morning