Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2019, 07:49 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 20th March, 2019

Good morning all, I trust you are all fit and well and your four legged friends likewise. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2019, 08:27 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope your legs improve with the better weather Moyra and you too Griff

Hope the furniture arrived on time Lynn and that it is as comfortable as you hoped.

Overcast here this morning but have hung the washing out anyway.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Morning all
Moyra, I am sorry you are feeling down... anything we can do?
Sue, I have sunshine...but I am not putting my washing out, did that last week, got the first pair of jeans pegged and it began to rain lol
Hmmmmm, how do I carry on, well, everyone who knows me thinks I am happy, always smiling and don't say very much, I look at my life as I drew the short straw lol if it's going to go wrong, it goes wrong for me... you have 2 ways of dealing with it, let it beat you or try and get on with it the best way you can. I have days where I am so fed up and frustrated, I write down exactly how I feel and then I burn the letter and let it go. I have always been short tempered but I am so very much worse now, the slightest thing will make me flip and I really struggle with mood swings, that's all drug induced and to be honest, it's Steve that kops for it most of the time, I honestly have no idea why he talks to me, on the whole I muddle through and I actually consider myself quite lucky really, if I had never wrecked my knee at work, I would never have met my ex, never got my cat so never would have had any of my dogs, I have met some really great people through having to attend physio, hospital etc and the best thing was me meeting Steve...we drive each other nuts but if one of us is down or struggling we know to pick up the phone and we will sort each other out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2019, 10:53 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue .griff and all to follow.
Lovey morning here warm and sun shining.

For all those feeling down hugs. griff when i was depressed I had a book and all my thoughts went in there.

Furniture arrived thank you three seater lovely the two is but because it is sort of rounded Dillon can not get up there with one of us so we have to sit on the 3 seater with him. We might have to look into something to rectify the 2 seater option.

For any that remember Elaine she is coming for a visit today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Awwwww no, hope you get the sofa situation rectified and say hi to Elaine... hope you have a lovely day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Afternoon everyone had a lovely day with Elaine she is on her way home now.
Shouldn't be to long before she arrives back. We managed a cuppa in the garden.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2019, 06:56 PM
How lovely to have a cup of tea in the garden
Electrician has been and fitted the kitchen light...yay!!!! He is hoping to return Saturday to fit the extractor then that leaves handles, glass and boarding and plastering... it's only been going on 6 weeks!!