Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday,27th February, 2019

Good morning all, I trust you are all fit and well, your four legged friends also. I see there is another apocalyptic fire on Saddleworth Moor. I do hope LG and Memsaab are safe and well, their critters too.

Lovely day for a wedding Lynn, have a good day and everyone else whatever you are doing enjoy your day. God bless all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Heard about this fire on the news this morning. Ashdown Forest and Arthurs Seat in Edinburgh also have bad fires. Seems a conincidence after they were talking about moorland fires on Countrywise on Sunday. So bad for the wildlife. Lynn hope you have a grand day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Beautiful day again off out with Dillon shortly then get ready for the wedding.
Glad you are well Moyra.

Dreadful news about the fires seems like they might be deliberate ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Good morning all.

Moms funeral went beautifully. Gertie went into day-care on the morning she adored it. My stress levels are almost back to normal.

Hope everyone is well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 08:28 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the wedding goes well Lynn you have a gorgeous day for it.

Pleased mum's funeral went well Kazz and that Gertie enjoyed her time in day care.

I too hope Gordon and Memsaab are ok and that the fire is nowhere near them

Lovely day here. May take the chance of having a day out before the weather changes if not some gardening is on the cards

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Morning all, both me & Lauryn have woke up with a cold - don’t feel too bad thank goodness.
Lynn hope you have a great time at the wedding
Brenda the fires sound awful, I heard about them on the news this morning.
Kazz, sending you hugs, glad everything went well & that Gertie was ok.

I’m going to take Rosie out then going to work at 2pm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 09:11 AM
Kazz, pleased things went well and your stress levels are almost normal
Lynn, have a lovely time at the wedding
Mandy... feel better soon but keep your germs to yourself!
Sue , enjoy the gardening
Morning Moyra and Brenda,first thing my mum asked me this morning if LG had been on as there was another fire...I said we hadn't heard since the news of the pups
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Only the tiler has been to Steve's today, he said yesterday that Steve could leave Molly have the run of the house and he would make sure he shut the front door, Steve left her in the living room when he went to work and he came home and Molly was quite happy with the workman having the run of the house...he was a bit taken aback yesterday when I came back with chips and pop for him.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Griff, you do spoil Steve but I am sure he appreciates it. Another lovely day out there. wish it could stay like this until next autumn and winter. mad, I know we are sure to pay for this lovely weather. I do hope LG and his family of critters and Mem are all safe. It is worrying not hearing from him. I wondered if the pups had all been found homes and he had gone to Wales for a break. Please get in touch Gordon if you read this, we all miss you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Kazz, it's lovely to see you and to hear that your mum's funeral went ok. Although you loved her and were happy to look after her you will in time feel less stressed. I wish you well. God bless.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >