Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Crystal, yes I have worked very hard, cleaning and equipping it and I still haven't finished yet As for the Prince of Wales and his mrs, I think it's a bit too upmarket for them isn't it??!!!

Lounge has had the major works, and now for the finalities, the plastering, painting and new carpets and furniture and away we go, back in there.

I still have another caravan to get to grips with, which Dave is going to spend his weeknights in when working, but I think I'll just hand him the stuff and let him do the rest.
Hi Helena can I still call you that or should I address you as mam as in jam,only kidding you will what ever your circumstances you will remain a lovely warm hearted person,nothing in life what ever happens to you,will change that inner core.crystalgirl.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 03:53 AM
Looks great. Of course it's a no-go as I'm American... but I'm sure everyone who stays there is ultra happy.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Just had a cancellation for one week from 1st June as the poor guy is very ill who was coming. Just thought I'd put it up on here as this smaller van was initially fully booked right through to October, so anyone who was previously disappointed cos they couldn't book, might well be interested in this last minute week on offer
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 01:51 PM
I've just updated my website, putting up some new pics in the photo album of how the van looks now with all the new furniture (apart from the new curtains, they're not up yet!).

I've also gone through the reviews from this year's books in both caravans and I've also put those up in the 2013 reviews section on the left.

We now have 2 caravans on the go at this beautiful, forest park, a small 2 bed which has been going for the past 4 years, and now the new much, larger 3 bedroomed unit. Pics of both are in the photo album with captions alongside when you view in full screen mode.

I do hope some of you might make it down here to this lovely part of the country in 2014! I promise you won't be disappointed
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 05:50 AM
love love love your caravans.. they look brilliant! is that Rucksack and Flash at the end
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks Debbie, and there you were awarding me the caravan queen title without ever having seen how lovely mine are!!!! That's cheating!!!

They're filling up nicely now for 2014 and by the end of January I'm hoping they will both be full for the whole season again next year, but then why wouldn't they, when it's doggy heaven up there
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 12:06 AM
I've got to say been looking at your pics, it looks amazing, seeing as me or hubby don't drive as soon as I've tested Rosie on public transport lol I might just book a few days, hubby likes the look of it too I have already looked for the nearest train station lol xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 07:10 AM
Thanks Mandy, everyone loves it and they keep coming back which is always a good sign.

The nearest station is Battle, which is about a 3 min drive from the park itself. Hastings would be a 10 min drive. I've had guests who have got the train down in the past. I've also had guests from your neck of the woods, and currently, my guests are from Sheffield, they come every year for 3 weeks in march cos they love this area so much.

Be fab if you could make it down here too, and I'm already taking bookings for 2015.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 08:36 AM
The way I'm feeling this morning with this idiotic idea I had of taking a month to 'move' I am wishing I was in your van sat there with my dog in peace in a lovely tidy well equipped pad - and not in either of my flats. Nothing's where I need it. And I now wish I'd opted for a big push on and move all on one day.

I am off out to find a bit of serenity!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Mandy, everyone loves it and they keep coming back which is always a good sign.

The nearest station is Battle, which is about a 3 min drive from the park itself. Hastings would be a 10 min drive. I've had guests who have got the train down in the past. I've also had guests from your neck of the woods, and currently, my guests are from Sheffield, they come every year for 3 weeks in march cos they love this area so much.

Be fab if you could make it down here too, and I'm already taking bookings for 2015.
Thanks Helena,
I will try hard at getting Rosie sorted with public transport now xx
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >