Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2022, 11:46 AM

Daily thread Saturday 22nd January 2022

Morning all.
Mum and I tested negative, the Dettol spray is great but makes me cough... better that than COVID. Stairs are killing me, trying to get up and down without spilling or dropping stuff is a nightmare. He ca start testing Monday and I hope that he tests negative quickly, my cousin reckons she didn't test negative for 3 weeks but she told me she tested positive on the 7th and was back at work on the 16th....she is known to lie so I am hoping that's true or she was back at work whilst still being positive
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2022, 01:20 PM
Good morning all. Beautiful morning after an excessively frosty start.

Kelly, my sister got her first negative after 7 days and still clear on the 8th. My nephew tested clear from day 5 onwards

We'll be mountaineering tomorrow and Monday for breakfast as the only cafe to go to is the one with the very steep staircase with very narrow stairs. Must be about 15 steps in all so a lot precarious when carrying a dog under one arm who is too scared to use them up or down. Thankfully, our usual cafe should be open from Wednesday onwards.

Plenty of weekend dog walkers out today. Unfortunately, most forgot to bring a lead with them
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2022, 01:51 PM
Good afternoon Kelly, Chrisand all who follow

Hope dad soon tests negative

I dont know where the dog walkers are round here as have only seen two this afternoon and none this morning. Mind you it is very cold out there

Hope all are well. Take care
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2022, 05:22 PM
They've all come to Skegness for the day, Sue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2022, 05:54 PM
Chris, you be careful carrying Rosie, especially when you aren't well
Thank you....his sister didn't test negative until day 10, I have ordered some lft's as mum and I each have another 5 days and then dad will need at least 2.
Sue, I saw one dog walker and that was it......I reckon they must have gone to visit Chris lol.
Mums going to see a Motown show at the theatre in town this evening, luckily it's still mandatory to wear a mask as I don't think she would go otherwise, she explained to her friend that dad was positive but as soon as he had his test he went straight upstairs and we have kept him there, mums tested negative the last 2 days but that she understood if maz would rather go with someone else, maz said it was fine, she was negative and she trusts my mum and they will have masks on too. So, I am on lurgy duty lol, I have made him veg curry with brown rice and I gave him a huge portion and he has scoffed the lot, safe to say his appetite isn't affected