Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2022, 08:46 AM

Thinking Thursday 13th January 2022

Well I have been thinking and think it is time for someone else to start the thread each morning. Hope you all have a grand day as the sun is shining here so hope it is where you are.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Well, I was quite happy opening the thread before you took it on and I know Kelly is quite happy to do as well. So take it easy and leave it to us.

Good morning everyone as Brenda says the sun is shining and it looks more like Spring if it wasn't so cold. I am off to hospital again tomorrow and have hospital transport arranged. Hope we do not have to pick up loads of other patients on the way, it's so tiring going all around the houses.

Take care everyone, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2022, 10:15 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Hope all goes well at the hospital tomorrow Moyra

Sun shinning here but still cold. Ha e picked the last of the sprouts and they are now in the freezer. Time for a coffee me thinks. Thought I had to be at Ben's today but got the date wrong it is next Thursday his sofa is being delivered so will be sofa sitting then

Hope all are well. Take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2022, 04:50 PM
Sue, what are you going to put in the ground to replace the sprouts? Winter cabbage? Not looking forward to my eye operation tomorrow, nasty having injections into the eye. Still it has to be done. Enjoy the rest of your day all, God Bless, Kelly hope you are ok. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2022, 05:07 PM
Good evening brenda, Moyra, Sue and anyone else who may follow.
It was very cold earlier but as the sun came out it warmed up.
We went to Stamford today, then onto Burgley house not open but we had a lovely walk in the grounds, then onto Sacrewell and a farm shop on the way home.
I am having a rest from thinking I keep overthinking things and it's making me very sad.

Good luck for tomorrow Moyra.
It will be nice to have a sofa to sit on Sue when at Ben's.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Good evening all

Lovely again this morning when we went out. Went to the village cafe again then into town to pick up Gary's laptop which <sigh> he says has another fault but we can't find anything wrong with it. He won't get it back until Saturday though because Dave has a hospital appointment tomorrow in the nuclear medicine department. No doubt he'll end up coming back glowing green and radioactive .

Hope your op goes well tomorrow, Moyra. Believe me, the needle in the eye bit isn't as daunting as it sounds. They put loads of numbing drops in first and you don't feel them. The only thing you do feel is a little pressure but even that is over before you know it. Good luck