Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 09:24 AM

Murky Monday 10th January 2022

Morning peeps. Yep a bit murky and overcast here. Where is the sun. Hm advert there. lol!! Just watched Call The Midwife and did anyone else watch it and notice the mistake.? Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Thanks for the reminder dBrenda for call the midwife will put in my list of programmes to watch.

Dull first thing but now brightening up. On school run again today and Wednesday.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Cold and overcast here.

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 11:20 AM
Good morning all a lazy day so far dog been out washing on the line but think that’s a bad idea but to cold to go rescue it. LOL off out again with my “Gertie” shortly so will rescue washing on the way back.

Decision made to turn the little bedroom into the office (working from home with new job) Still in the process of setting up the office the price of desks is scary so buying my own piece of wood and 4 legs and and making my own…Dah dah

Off out to brave the damp cold weather with Gert then home Brrrrrrrr
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Kazz, just a quick one...we got Steve's desk from eBay....brand new, it's quite large ( what we wanted) and it only cost £40 including delivery
Probably won't be around much, I am fine just things are a little difficult at the moment
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 01:04 PM
Hi Everyone. hope you are all coping. Have an appointment for the eye hospital on Friday, they said allow 2 to 3 hours so I guess they may be intending to remove one of the cataracts in my eyes so hopefully within the next weeks my eyesight will be better. It is pretty difficult at the moment to read things and I have to check everything twice.

Still suffering with my health anyway so I get used to it. I do hope you are all keeping safe and well. Do take care everyone. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 01:13 PM
Good morning all. Murky Monday just about sums up the weather although it's not quite as cold.

We used a different cafe today because ours is closed for a couple of weeks. Won't be going there again as no one was wearing masks behind the counter or kitchen and the tables were cleared but not wiped after each customer. I clean the tables myself anyway, but I was not impressed with the hygiene level particularly with covid still about.

I'm having problems bending down today as everything spins when I try. Not had a good night so I'm hoping it's just that I'm tired.

If they do the cateract Moyra, let me know how you get on because I should be getting mine done sometimes this year. I have the fonts size so big on my laptop to be able to read it easily so I know your problem with seeing and reading.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Chris a good friend of mine had her 2nd eye done cataract removal 22nd Dec she had the first done pre Covid and should of had the 2nd one done a week after the first lockdown. Steph said the difference with 1 done was fantastic and with the 2nd one done and dusted now she is amazed she said massive difference. Hope yours makes it as beneficial, My Mom had hers done and said so easy and such a difference, especially as she like had macular albeit dry.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'm having problems bending down today as everything spins when I try. Not had a good night so I'm hoping it's just that I'm tired.

When you go to the doctors again mention that to check its not vertigo.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, just a quick one...we got Steve's desk from eBay....brand new, it's quite large ( what we wanted) and it only cost £40 including delivery
Probably won't be around much, I am fine just things are a little difficult at the moment
Thanks and I am going to make my own like a bit of woodwork already have the legs from an old table so just the wood to do once cut it will make desk shelves and make me happy.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >