Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 07:04 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 16th August, 2019

Good morning all, trust you are all in fine fettle, your four legged friends too.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 07:55 AM
Double post
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 07:55 AM
Morning
On my own today, might do some tidying up
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Don't go overboard Griff with the cleaning Hope nothing else happens to your property and you can get this problem sorted once and for all

Good the car passed the MOT Lynn and hope the knocking proves to be not too expensive.

Good you managed a walk Harvey and that Bruno is now realising this is his forever home.

Dull and overcast with rain forecast for later. Teazle doing well with her short walk and now seems to really enjoy it. Housework done and now for a quiet coffee.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Awwww bless little Teazle, animals amaze me how resilient they are.
Sue, this will just be the beginning but it was deffo down to next door as they suddenly after 2 years added CCTV yesterday, nobody knows about the car, we covered it immediately and have told nobody apart from family and very very close friends...they must be feeling nervous!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all to follow.
Funny weather here chilly and overcast with the sun occasionally popping out.

Good to hear Teazle is making good progress Sue.
griff don't overdo things. Hope all remains on the Western front.
Harvey glad you managed a walk and that Bruno is now realising where his forever home is.
Nice to see you pop on yesterday Kazz. Hope you and Gert are keeping well.
Hope you are ok to brenda.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Lynn, same weather here!
Dex has ventured into the back garden so must be feeling good today, bless him
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Good afternoon all.

Cool and cloudy this morning with rain starting just as we got to Tesco on the way home. I don't know what's happening with Tesco here, but they seemed to have stopped selling a lot of stuff that we usually buy and there are quite a few empty spaces on the shelves. I know it's the main holidays, but it's relatively quiet this year and in previous years when the place has been rammed, I've not seen this.

Just our usual again this morning apart from a doctor's appointment which could easily have been dealt with by phone as it was a follow up to a blood test and I had already been told that if it came back clear it would be referral to a neurologist. It came back clear so why the need to take up a valuable doctor's appointment when they could have phoned to say the referral was being done? Sloppy admin yet again.

Glad to hear that our furry friends all seem to be doing well at the moment. Long may it continue
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Chris, I hope you get your referral quickly and you will be o.k
Hmmmmm I wonder what's going on with Tesco then? If it is all own brand I would say maybe repackaging?? Morrisons did that, we thought they had discontinued stuff but on asking they said they were having new package colours so that's why there was a shortage...they had run down the old stock before the new packaging was released
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2019, 02:27 PM
It could be repackaging, Kelly, as most of what we are looking for is own brand although they don't seem to have the branded alternatives in either. To be honest, I think the new manager is more interested in moving stuff around than stocking the shelves. It really has gone downhill.

I'm in no hurry for the referral. The GP seems to think I might have Parkinsons, but I think it might be a reaction to the COPD meds I take. I hope I'm right and she's wrong. I'm in no hurry to find out in case she's right and I'm wrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >