View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Griff, wouldn't put it past them doing that. Do be careful they sound quite dangerous to me. Take care, God bless. Mx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey hoping you are able to get for a walk again now and feeling better.

Thanks Lynn, as it happens I didn't go yesterday but I did get out today, it was nice and I could see Bruno has changed and is much better at staying with us although he did turn and follow a couple with a lovely young Lab but only for a few yards, then one call from Alena and he turned, waited a moment, then the penny dropped and he came back to us

As I've said it's only been about three months. I am very hopeful that over the next few months he'll really start to feel this is his 'forever' home and part of the Losos 'pack'

He's had a lot of homes, been involved in a house fire, and rejected because of some 'incident' with a child at the previous foster home. It's a lot for a dog to handle, as we all know they just love stability and routine and seeing the same pack members every morning when they wake up

Moyra - I'm going to try again to do some photos, I have noted your wishes

Feeling much better today, hope to be good until next week when I have the third 'chemo' session and we go through the same routine as before :
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Well, police car pulled up across the road, sat there for 10 minutes and drove off....I wonder if that was our visit? Nobody got out and nobody rung or emailed

Oh Griff words fail me - It maybe something unconnected with your problem but somehow I think they were just being dumb, I mean what harm would they do to just 'touch base' with you and have a few words
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 08:18 PM
A little tip, Kelly, even if you think nothing has happened, save all the footage. People like these are devious and you've seen how slow the police are to respond to neighbour disputes so make you you have evidence to go back to should you need it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Thank you all, my phone is literally chock full of photos, screenshots.. videos etc. My house has 2 cameras front and rear... just in case, it's costing me a bomb! I don't have the money but better I owe the bank and have all bases covered. A friend has found out what has been going on and is very unimpressed, we have known each other a very very long time and he loves my dad to bits
Harvey, so very very pleased you made it out! How fantastic that Bruno is realising where he belongs! Part of a proper family.
I am sorry I am moaning about what's going on here, I don't mind what happens to me but I do worry about my mum and dad and animals and yes Moyra....they aren't right in the head, bullies who don't like to lose or be told no....both of which we have done and will continue to do!
I shall tell you about the police and ambulance at the end house tomorrow...I honestly thought the baby had died...never felt so sick!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2